Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Prada beauty

I don't see a Prada beauty thread since they started the makeup line so here it is!

I recently went to Italy and was so excited to shop for the makeup line. I walked into to the Prada store only to be told it was online only 😞 When I came back to Canada I searched desperately, and I could only find Selfridges that would ship it to me (for a crazy price).

So here are first look pics. I have yet to try and will report back. Tis a beauty!

#6 eye and Mahogany Hyper Matte lip#6 eye and Mahogany Hyper Matte lip

Re: Prada beauty

Has anyone tried the Prada Moisturizing Lip Balm? I'm sorely tempted by Astral Pink, the blue-toned one which turns pink on the lips...reminds me of the cheapie stuff I used to get for a few bucks at the dollar store when I was a teen. But even with inflation, that's some price hike at $50! I was going back and forth about whether to give this a go when I realized that the 4X bonus for skincare works on this. OK, this is probably totally stupid, but I'm gonna give it a try! If anyone else has tried this and has an opinion, please post! I'll let y'all know if I'm back to my teenaged Dollar Store days when it arrives! 🙂

I haven’t yet @Harobedb but they look comfy! I wish they would add a cool-toned shade! Please report back to us! 💞

Okie if you need enabling for the sales 😘

IMG_0270.jpegIMG_0271.jpegTamari’s is closest to my hand and the bottom one is QuartzTamari’s is closest to my hand and the bottom one is Quartz
if you have to pick one go with Tamaris and thx me later 😘

These both look so flattering on you @blackkitty2014 ! 😍 Great time to pick up new shades right now too. 🥰

Oh my goodness @Sunnysmom. I’m weak. I got 4 Prada lipsticks. Oops 😬 

I hope you love them @blackkitty2014 ! (I may or may not have picked up a few too! 😭🙃

Oh thx you for creating and post watches @ChristalM @Sunnysmom 

2 more Monochrome soft matte lips. I love this formula! 

L- Granato, R- PourpreL- Granato, R- PourpreIMG_6137.jpeg

@ChristalM I bought a few when they launched last fall so here are pics from an older haul. The formulas are terrific. The pigments whoa. Even the hypermatte is not too too! Excited to see the shadows and foundation sometime! @Harobedb 

IMG_1354.jpegIMG_1355.jpegIMG_1356.jpeg

@Sunnysmom those are very pretty

@SunnysmomLovely stuff! I just placed my order for the foundation and a lipstick. I'll post swatches when it comes.

Hi @Harobedb ! 🤗 Yes please! Can’t wait to see and hear your thoughts! Think you’re gonna love the lips! I’m not a big foundation fan so I’m very curious to hear about its weight/coverage etc! 🥰

Mini review....

The eye shadows are super soft and pretty. I do like them but not as pigmented and special as I hoped. I prob won't get more...we shall see 🙂

BUT THE LIP...OMG this hyper matte formula is magnificent...best formula I ever used. It is super pigmented and creamy and comfortable. Must have more. I need Holts here in Canada to carry the line.

Qprada.jpguick pic...excuse the goofy face, trying to get a pic where you could see the ye shades

Thx for showing us Mahogany @ChristalM . I’m eyeing this shade 🥰👏

@blackkitty2014 tis a beauty..I want more! No Prada beauty in Canada 😞

Sephora takes notes! We do want Prada for our Canadian friends @ChristalM 😘🥰

Soo pretty on you @ChristalM ! Sounds like your trip was a success all around! 🥰 I love these lippies too! I’ll post mine from before. Adding a few more as we speak! Ugh! 

@ChristalMLove that lipstick! What shade is it?

@Harobedb Mahogany Hyper Matte lip.

Love this lipstick! It's already on Sephora; just waiting for it to go live!

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 64 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos10
  • #6 eye and Mahogany Hyper Matte lip
  • prada.jpg
  • IMG_1354.jpeg
  • IMG_1355.jpeg
  • IMG_1356.jpeg
  • L- Granato, R- Pourpre