Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Today's look: eyes are Smashbix Double Exposure and lips...

Today's look: eyes are Smashbix Double Exposure and lips are Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in FOMO

Re: Today's look: eyes are Smashbix Double Exposure and lips...

@shyvicki,

A lip color named FOMO!  That's us all over!  🙂  

A very nice look on you!  

@shyvicki you look lovely 🙂

Anonymous Insider

FOMO, looks great on you, @shyvicki!

I looked at Tarte FOMO lip paint a few times but always decided against.  Seeing it on you @shyvicki is making me rethink those decisions, hmmm.... 

RE: Today's look: eyes are Smashbix Double Exposure and lips...

Looks gorgeous! I love that lip paint

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

ugly 2.jpgugly.jpg

Please excuse my bad photos.

Today I used Becca Beach Tint in Guava, I really don't like this one. I mixed that with Lipstick Queen Pinky Nude Sinner. For the eyes I used MUFE Smokey Mascara, UD Primer Potion in Freebase I also do not like this one. I used 3 of the shades in the Charlotte Tilbury Rock Chick Quad, not a fan of this either.

Anonymous Insider

Love the lip color you created by mixing the Becca Guava lip tint with the Lipstick Queen Pinky Nude Sinner - it looks great on you, @Samtian!

That lip color looks really pretty on you @Samtian

@Samtian Sucks that you didn't enjoy most of the products you used but I do like the overall look you achieved 🙂

RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

I like that shadow colour on you!

Thanksgiving 2017Thanksgiving 2017

So, I'm late on this one, but this is my Thanksgiving look.  I jammed as many "loves" in as possible (hard to do when you have multiple favorite lipsticks).

Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector

Too Faced Born This Way foundation

NARS Creamy Concealer

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter

NARS Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer

Urban Decay Naked Heat

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

Burberry Cat Lashes Masara

ABH Brow Wiz

Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick

Obscene amounts of Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Primer & Setting spray

@ChristineR07,

Awesome list of Forgotten Items!  You look lovely!  🙂

@ChristineR07 Love the lippie - its such a nice color for you!

Anonymous Insider

So pretty, @ChristineR07!  What a fun list of products!  That lippie looks great on you!

Thanks!  It's one of my favorites.  I hope it's still in stock when I can afford to stock up on it. 🙂

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

We’re in the Forgotten’s Week! I missed a lot of Loves week; I barely wore makeup because I️ was at home most of the time so I️ incorporates both today. For the forgotten: Huda - The Mauves Palette. I️ got this day 1 of the sale and totally forgot I️ had it till I️ opened the drawer that didn’t have Viseart in it. It’s very pretty and wearable! Also for the forgottens and a favorite, Tom Ford Moodlight. I’ve been on a highlighter kick and haven’t worn it in so long. A throw in for loves, Tarte Paaarty Blush. Best Sephora bday gift I’ve gotten! Lips- Tom Ford Richard. (A fave and love) (And my fro is back)

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@mrsbaine,

All these are lovely on you!  🙂

Richard looks lovely on you @mrsbaine

Anonymous Insider

So pretty, @mrsbaine!  Ooooh, Tom Ford Richard - one of my faves; a classic!

Beautiful @mrsbaine.  I have the whole last week off.  I can get use to this every so often myself lol 😉

11/17/17

LE Mac x Caitlyn Jenner eyeshadow in Glowing Gold

LE Dior Glowing Gardens highlight in Nude

Attachment-1.jpeg

4 Replies
testing