Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

when will beauty bakerie products be sold in sephora?

Beauty Bakerie products (specifically their matte liquid lipsticks) are a staple for me! Their liquid lips have lasted me through long nights and still look the same in the morning! Will Sephora ever carry this brand?

Re: when will beauty bakerie products be sold in sephora?

I've been dying to try B auto Bakerie but would be more inclined if your store or internet carried it as I live to shop online at Sephora.com. 

YES PLEASE!!!! ❤❤❤

If they asked you "to reach out to SEPHORA, not necessarily the users of this forum"... Then send emails to Sephora directly. Or, as @pixiedust2 suggested, make one thread that would be about the brand and all fans can profess their love for the brand there. Quit spamming the main BT page. It is not cool, and will probably just cause a reaction quite opposite from the one you and the brand are hoping for.

100% agreed. Their email included a link that goes to this forum, which was a mistake on Beauty Bakerie's part. I've been here 15 minutes and I can see that.

I just hope the regular forum users here will be patient and realize that a lot of people don't really know how forums work and don't understand the issue of a bunch of topics. (There's a reason I responded to this topic instead of starting one myself when I popped in a little bit ago... it would annoy me, too!)

I'm sorry for you guys who regularly use this forum because it's probably going to be a lame Saturday here, but BB fans aren't malicious, just unfamiliar. 

This is my reply to ALL of those beauty bakerie threads. My front page is nothing but your spam. Enough with the astro turfing! Whatever PR company decided this was the "right" thing to do needs a lesson in viral marketing. News flash, this isn't it. 

Hey Beauty Bakerie...I was gonna give you a try but now I promise you I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING of yours! And I'll be more than happy to tell all of my family and friends to stay away. 

A company asking their customers to promote their brand in such a manner is incredibly tacky.

Don't buy if you don't want, but it's not astro turfing. Astro turfing means paid marketers who are shilling and pretending to be real customers. This is just a super misguided email and the response by a bunch of real people who aren't familiar with this forum.

Look at my profile if you want. I'm not active on the forum, but I've been using this VIB account since 2010. I'm not fake.

Yes yes please I love beautybakeriemakeup we just love it and would mean the world for sephora to selll there product please 🙂

Yes! I would LOVE to finally see Beauty Bakerie products at Sephora!! I LOVE their products and I love sephora but I WISH I could find all of the products I love in one place. I would definitely shop at sephora more if they carried Beauty Bakerie!

Hey all you Beauty Bakery lovers! Start a thread for Beauty Bakery instead of spamming the front page. If you like it, tell us why, but in a single thread. Because spamming the front page isn't cool. 

BEAUTY BAKERIE

when can we expect to see beauty bakerie sold at sephora??? specifically in locations such as Oakville Place and Square One??? their products are absolutely amazing!

Bring Beauty Bakerie to Sephora!!!

Beauty Bakerie has quickly become one of my FAVORITE brands and their liquid lipsticks has become #1 on my list of favorite lipsticks. Why? Because they LAST. When I know I'm gonna be out all day and don't wanna worry about touch ups, I wear Beauty Bakerie Matte Lip Whip. They are waterproof and tear proof. They don't smudge even when my bf purposely rubs his face against mine to try to make it smudge all over my face. And their Flour Setting Powder is my HG powder. So light and soft and works so well with my super oily skin. And that packaging!!! Ahhhhh! Please bring it to Sephora so more people can experience the magic that is Beauty Bakerie!!!

I love Beauty Bakerie! 

image.png

Just to clarify, when I say "semi-spammy" I mean Beauty Bakerie just sent an email out to its customers asking us to request to Sephora that they carry the line.

I mean... these are real people, who really like the brand and buy it, who are asking for it. I'm cringing at how there's going to be like 9 Beauty Bakerie topics on a forum by a bunch of new people, but the requests are legit.

Really?!?! That's an interesting strategy on their part. Super weird! Thanks for clearing that up. 

No problem! I got the message from them and I was like, "Yeah, I'd love to buy BB on Sephora" and clicked the link to come right over. Then after I liked a couple posts I noticed your shenanigans comments, and I poked around a bit and was like... hmmm. This might not go over so great.

I'm a regular forum user (not here, other places) so I think BB is going to regret not doing more research this time ... but I do really like their stuff for myself.

Lol. They provided a link?!? Bold move!!! Sephora isn't going to like that I fear. 

Now that I have a better sense of this place I think BB really don't understand what this forum is. Just looking at the Ulta posts and whatnot really point to this being more a general makeup/beauty forum hosted by Sephora, versus a forum for talking direct to Sephora.

I manage some online marketing channels for work, and these things can go so many ways. I know from a management perspective I would not have expected Sephora to host a more generic forum (that's very generous of them!), so I'm guessing Beauty Bakerie made an incorrect assumption. 

Edited to add: and they *really* should have researched before sending out a request like that. This is going to bite them, and I say that as a fan.

@mrsbaine well that's just fantastic. On a Saturday, of course. 

Seriously?!?!

Guess what, spammy company- this is one person who will never purchase from you. Disgusting.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.png
  • image.jpeg
  • image.png
testing