"Go to" summer lip color

What is the color (could be specific or general) that you are constantly reaching for to finish off your lip look this summer?

I am loving the corals!

MUFE rogue artist intense in satin coral (for a high end)

Revlon lip butters in peach parfait

Share your favorites!

Re: "Go to" summer lip color

It actually shows up pinky nude on me, so I definitely suggest trying it out next time you're at Sephora :smileyhappy:

It looks really light and bright, something suitable for lighter complexions. My lips are kinda dark and this doesn't seem like it would show up nicely. But i will check it out!! Thanks for posting these. 

For a bolder lip, I have been grabbing my Maybelline Vivid lipstick in Hot Plum. It looks more pink on me and oh my goodness I'm in LOVE with it. 

When I do a bold eye, I try to do a more toned down lip. For this I've been using Mac's Creme Cup with NYX butter gloss in Merenge over top.

I also love the coral look but unfortunately this is one look I hate on me. I've tried various shades and numerous products...just to come to the conclusion that coral lips just do not flatter my skin tone at all. Oh well :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

I've had a really exciting summer in several different climates and countries, and have found