sephoramusthave

pinky nude lipcolor

I got my first pinky nude lipcolor not too long ago ( NARS Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls) and I absolutely LOVE it and am looking for more pinky nude lipcolors to try. Got any recommendations? Thank you!

melissabt

Re: pinky nude lip color

(0) Hearts

Hi Sephoramusthave,

I also love pinky nudes! I think they are very flattering.

I would suggest the Lorac Lipstick in Babydoll paired with the Lorac Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Muse (soft pink mauve with pearl). The color combination is so pretty!

Cream Lipstick

Babydoll

Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick

Muse

<3 Melissa
katie1724

Re: pinky nude lipcolor

NARS Cruising -- it's the best pinky nude I have ever tried. I have probably gone through three tubes, and it has only been around for about a year. I love it! It's the best grab-and-go, wear with everything lipstick I have owned.

makeupbytaryn15

[ Edited ]

Buxom Lipgloss!!!! It gives you a tingly feeling on your lips & I love it! I have it in Brandi, which is a darker shade, but it comes in all nude shades(: 18 dollars but so worth it.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I found another pinky nude lipcolor that I LOVE. Its Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Puttin' on the Glitz. My aunt had this in her makeup case ( we play around with each other makeup sometimes) and its AMAZING. I'm not a gloss girl but this isnt sticky AT ALL, smells and tastes great and its not sheer. Its true to the color in the tube and its 7 bucks at the drugstore. I wont get it until I run out of my NARS one ( I have too much makeup...) but I wanted to put it out there. I've know about Milani for awhile, I have their nail polishes but I've never tried their makeup until now. 5 stars!

Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss, Puttin' On The Glitz 07

beautygeek97

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Aura 1074558_sw.jpg is my favorite! It's a really pretty pinky nude (almost peachy) color with pink sparkles. My favorite thing to do with it is put it over my Calvin Klein lipstick in Illusion. The gloss is amazing!

Hope this helps!!:smileyhappy:

<3 beautygeek97

chewcifer

have you ever tried nars lipgloss in sweet dreams? i love it because it's a nude pink and it looks good with extremely pale skin. and, with a tan you look out of this world! i definitely recommend it!

jxw200

if youre liking nars, try their lipstick in cruising =) or dolce vita depending on your skintone

smartmint

Well I just got my first Buxom lip polish and LOVE it. So I think you should get Buxom Swinger Girls (set)

Hope this helped! :smileytongue:

saintniky

Re: pinky nude lip color

I find the kat von d lip paint in agetha to work for all types of skin tones. It goes on smoothly and isn't too matte but give your lips a natural peachy mod appearance.. Hope this helped :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • jxw200
    • beautygeek97
    • smartmint