Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
Anonymous Insider

perfect look for perfect lip color

Hi! So I recently bought the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Blackberry Sorbet!! Any advice on what to pair it with in terms of eye makeup, etc.?? I LOVE the color but am absolutely hopeless when it comes to pairing bolder colors with everyday looks. Thanks so much!!!

Re: perfect look for perfect lip color

Hi m3rma1dm0r9an,

So, I just swatched the Make Up For Ever Star Lit Powder in Copper and it is so gorgeous! I think this shade would look amazing with the deep berry lip shade. You can play it down for an everyday look or add a cut crease for nighttime ๐Ÿ™‚

upload_5122474139951487331.jpg

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Sorry for jumping in @ZannaBT . I am eyeing these MUFE powders for a long time but I am a bit lost at how to apply them. The opening is narrow, so should we pour some powder on a flat surface and use it with brush or is there an other better way to use them?

Hi @fatimamummy, so, it depends on the finish you're looking for! Today we played around and applied it with a small, flat eyeshadow brush (we used the MUFE 226 eye shader brush), sprayed some MUFE Mist & Fix and then just dabbed the brush directly into the opening and then pressed into the lid. This semi-wet look gives you that foil finish and it is so gorgeous! Also, the opening is a little larger than it appears in the photo! ๐Ÿ™‚

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Thank you @ZannaBT ! It does sound a funproduct.

MUFE Star Lit Powder Life Hack #1

Flour%20in%20the%20hair%20dryer%20prank.gif

Lol @Insomniacmuffin That is what I am afraid of ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha omg this amazing! I'm dying! 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given