Tulip09

liquid lipstick

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried make up forever liquid lipstick? If so, how does it compare to stila liquid lipstick and hourglass liquid lipstick?

lilyyy

Re: liquid lipstick

(0) Hearts

Bite Beauty cashmere lip cream is a dream! It dries a very lovely matte.

NotCrocker

(0) Hearts

The hourglass lipstick was terrible for me. The colour tore off where ever my lips touched, the colour was stick and pulled right off. So strange and awful for me.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I did & found it too drying & it reminded me of the cheap drug store ones. I have a few stila liquid lipsticks & really like them, never tried hourglass... how do they compare to stila? 

Tulip09

(0) Hearts

I found that the hourglass have a thicker consistency than the stila one. Other than that, they both have a matte finish and are long lasting. 

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

The only liquid lipstick that i've ever tried is the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick, and I didn't really like it. It was really drying, and the product leaked out of the packaging and all over the place! It was super pigmented though. But even with lip balm underneath, my lips would dry out. I had to throw it out.

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I bought the Hourglass ones, and I wasn't a fan. They go on streaky and are very drying. One of the cast mates at my store recommended the Stila ones. They are amazing. The color is so lush, and your lips feel hydrated all day.

juicytulip

(0) Hearts

I don't know but I HIGHLY recommend the sephora cream lip stains. Wish they came in more colors but they're a LOT like the Stila ones, just $10 cheaper.

misscg

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I agree, the sephora one is so good. I have it in the berry color and love it. It stays on all day and dries quickly after you apply it. Too bad there's only like 4-5 colors In the liquid matte ones.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Tulip09 Are you referring to the MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Rouge?  I'm a big fan of that one! It wears smoothly, lasts and doesn't dry out my lips :smileyhappy:

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Aqua Rouge

http://www.sephora.com/aqua-rouge-P374940?skuId=1438316

Tulip09

(0) Hearts

Yes, thank you. I saw that they came with a holiday set that includes lip liners and the make up for ever aqua rouges.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • misscg
    • lilyyy
    • glossyguru
    • NotCrocker