calamityjane85

lip stick/gloss combinations.... pink edition

I like a lipstick, but some are drying and I add a gloss to help. I just discovered a new favorite combo ( Mac snob and nars  born this way) I rarely wear one or the other i like the formula when I mix them. 

Let's share our favorite combos, maybe I can get some new ideas! Some of us have huge piles of lippies and we may find we have a combo we have never tried! 

This will be just for pinks... I'll let someone else take the reds and nudes. 

Pics are welcome!! 

delanegarcia

Re: lip stick/gloss combinations.... pink edition

(0) Hearts

My favorite lipstick to mix with the majority of all lip combo's is MAC's Happy Hibiscus , The creamy consistency of HH , plus the creamy-white-pink mixes well with ALL Lipstick/lipgloss combos! I fell in love with HH + VG Rhiannna Lipglass!!!

Cosmeticphile

(0) Hearts

I love Mac angel lipstick with mac nymphette gloss.  It’s so wearable and pretty!

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Angel is one of my favorites! I will have to try that one!

michmo

(0) Hearts

I love Bite Beauty lipsticks because they are so creamy.  However, sometimes when I haven't been taking great care of my lips they are a bit dry.  Lipstick looks funny on my dry lips if I don't top with gloss.  So I've found when I wear Bite Beauty in Fig, a great toping gloss for that is Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Strawberry.  This gloss was part of a trio I got for $10 at Chrsitmas time.  

The gloss looks lighter online, but in real life it goes really well with Fig.  

http://www.sephora.com/lush-fruit-lip-gloss-P379098

http://www.sephora.com/luminous-creme-lipstick-P283903

calamityjane85

I have fig in my loves list right now, I think you just bumped me over the edge :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • michmo
    • Cosmeticphile
    • calamityjane85
    • delanegarcia