roseyruby2

light pink lipstick

help!!! im getting married next week and havent foun nice lipstick for my make up. im having a simple garden wedding and i wanted my make up to be glowing bride, however i havent found the perfect lipstick/ lipcolor for it. I wanted something light pink just a cute natural lips nice for summer wedding. wondering about my skin tone i waer make up forever 203. 

Shrewdle

Re: light pink lipstick

I know right? It looks super gorgeous on her lips. Not sure if it'll work on someone like me though since I have naturally very pigmented lips, so the color might show up darker on my lips. On that note roseyruby2, you might want to consider how pigmented your bare lips are before selecting a product because the end results can be very dependent the natural color of your lips and how pigmented they are...

melissabt

Hi Roseyruby2,

It can take a few tries to find the perfect light pink lipstick:smileyhappy: I wanted to ask what your skins undertone is? This will help me determine if you would need a warm or cooler pink lipstick. Thanks!

<3 Melissa
roseyruby2

(0) Hearts

I think my skin undertone is Warm (yellow or golden undertones), though i get easily red when its hot or working out. :smileyhappy:

jozkid

Bite Beauty lipstick in Fig!

penelopepuffman

(0) Hearts

Dior lip glow!

MoreGun89

When I want to go for a My Lips, but Better look, I will usually opt for the Perricone MD No Lipstick Lipstick!  I find it to be moisturizing and a lovely natural pinkish (slightly subdued) rose on me.  Otherwise it's hard to go wrong with a dusty rose.  Everyone is different though, and I'm not sure of your lip shade.  I'm sure there are many great suggestions to follow this one!

laura819

A Perricone MD rep used that lipstick on me and I completely fell in LOVE! I totally agree this could be a good option.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • hjrdaisy
    • melissabt
    • MoreGun89
    • roseyruby2
    • SportyGirly125
    • fatimamummy