ipsy popbeauty lipgloss alert! must read if you hot February's bag!

[ Edited ]

So I never tried my lip gloss from last month I thought it smelled bad, well come to find out the minis that we received were made in China while the full size is made in the U.S.. But the ingredients in the minis are not the same as the full size. So chances are if you liked the mini you might not like the full size since the ingredients are not even close.

pop+beauty+plump+pout+01.jpg1800026_727239257308987_975348376_o.jpg

Re: ipsy popbeauty lipgloss alert! must read if you hot February's bag!

[ Edited ]

Ipsy :smileyvery-happy: i love it.. if you wanna stop by and show some love :smileyvery-happy:. if you leave me your name and want some love and dont mind posting it here, ill stop by and show some love :smileyhappy:

It was my first month for Ipsy and decided NOT to cancel after getting a Full-sized beautiful Zoya polish.  Any Spoilers for March Glam, Bag?  When doe they usually ship, around this time, correct?

(0) Hearts

I started the ipsy thread for March but it's staying in off topic where no one is seeing it, so far there are the 2 sneak peaks!

(0) Hearts

This happened to me once with a Smashbox product.  They are not technically "fake" products, as they are produced by the company.   It is cheaper for companies to manufacture in Asia, but the products can be completely different colors and formulations from the made in the USA ones.  Such a weird and disappointing practice!

(0) Hearts

Eeek... that is disturbing!

Wow, great catch.  I've been wondering about where my samples are coming from lately too.  I work in pharmaceuticals and am increasingly aware that there's a lot of deceptive labeling practices out there. Just curious if you're comparing the same colors and formulations here?  Even so, that is quite a dramatic difference in formulation. 

(0) Hearts

The colors look the same, the formula is supposed to be the same too.

(0) Hearts

i think ii got a bad lipgloss.  it was extra liquidy and had a really bad scent.  i was so disappointed in my first bag =(

(0) Hearts

I only tried it once when I first got it, but it did smell a little off. Is that what a lot of companies are doing now? Outsourcing the samples?

(0) Hearts

Oops I forgot to add the pictures! I just added them!

Thanks for the info! :smileyhappy:

Your welcome!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
Photos2
  • pop+beauty+plump+pout+01.jpg
  • 1800026_727239257308987_975348376_o.jpg