i really want to get a bite high pigmented lip pencil

(0) Hearts

but im not sure what shade to get my skin tone is tanned but im not sure whether i should get a nude, raspberry ish or a pink colour , i need HELP

Re: i really want to get a bite high pigmented lip pencil

(0) Hearts

thanks for much for that !sorry for the late reply. would you say rhubard is kindof a dark color?

Definitely Rhubarb! It's super flattering on every skin tone and is the prettiest nude-ish shade. 

IMG_0386.jpgI vote Quince!  It's a gorgeous berry fuchsia, one of my absolute favorites if you're comfortable with the color.

You've come to the right place!

we ladies of BT love biteSmiley Happy

it all depends of preference.  I absolutely LOVE rhubarb.  It's the perfect subtle dash of color that is NOT nude. I also have the color bramble, which is a rather bold scarlet  wineish red.  Love the color but too shy to wear it often. for reference, my color IQ is 3y07 

http://www.sephora.com/high-pigment-matte-pencil-P283905?skuId=1568294&icid2=Bite_LP_WhatsNew_Carous...

I second the rhubarb! That's what I've been using and I love the color...more for my everyday look...I'm asian and my color IQ is 3y08 and that shade is perfect for me Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I saw that you made another post. It's not necessary as we will see both anyways Smiley Wink 

Also, I wanted to add that in my opinion, I would not choose Madeira. It's too flesh toned nude.

(0) Hearts

thanks for your reply ! but by any chance could you make a swatch?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry if the pics aren't true to color. I only have yellow lighting and it made my face look super oily Smiley Sad it's not though!

in the swatch, right is rhubarb (which I'm wearing) and left is bramble.

bramble is also smudged because I took the photo with my large ipad and was rather clumsy with it Smiley Tongue

That color looks very pretty on you.

(0) Hearts

thanks dandylionfluff~^^

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
Photos3