makeupsephora

bite beauty lip library

the bite beauty luminous lip library goes out so fast ERGGHH

is it really that great? i cant even read the reviews because theyre all sold out.. haha

how big is it?

momo

Re: bite beauty lip library

(0) Hearts

Hey here are links to the Lip Library and Discovery Set

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1442045&productId=P376639

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1442052&productId=P376640

On sale right now and only available through these links since the sales have not refreshed for the day. They will be posted probably in the morning but might sell out before then. So if you want these order now! : )

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

has anyone recently seen the bite beauty Discovery Kit on the Sephora site? I have seen the Lip Library for sale yesterday and missed the sale by a few hours (i am really mad at myself). 

momo

The Discovery set was on sale about 2-3 days this month. I have found that after purchasing an Item, I can sometimes find a link to repurchase it going through my recent order list, even before Sephora posts it for sale through the normal search.

I have noticed this before for the Discovery Kit. I will check my recent order lists periodically and if I see it I can try to update this thread with a link if it comes up!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@momo Thank you SO MUCH! Or please message me the link (Im afraid it may get lost in the threads if I don't go on BT for a day).

Seriously, thanks. I have been going on in the mornings like you suggested around 7AM EST. And still am not getting it. The only way I had access was through the link veevali sent a few days back. :/

momo

Sounds good! Please check you private messages frequently, this item goes quick! : )

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried to depot the lipsticks into little containers so that they have use them on the go?

momo

(0) Hearts

I considered it but the palette itself is made of thick hard paper (like smooth cardboard) so it might be possible but I was afraid it would ruin the palette. The pans are pretty secure and the space between the pan edges and palette openings is very snug.

veevali

http://www.sephora.com/luminous-lip-library-P376640

is this what you're talking about? When I searched for it through sephora it didn't show up, but it did with a google search and I was able to add it to my cart for $24. maybe you can still get it!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@veevali I added it to my cart yesterday and was ready to check out this AM it says it is out of stock :smileysad: I should have checked out yesterday. I was just so tired by the time my kid got to bed and I have a bad cold so I was kind of in la-la land. I hope it comes back up soon.

veevali

(0) Hearts
veevali

Awww, that sucks. I hope you feel better soon! It disappeared from my bag too. Did you have a chance to "love" it? That way you can keep an eye on it if it comes back in stock? I tried to see if I could find the discovery kit, but its sold out right now...

Have you checked out this one?

http://www.sephora.com/colour-shine-to-go-P307012?skuId=1450436

It only has two mini lipsticks, but is on sale right now as well. Or you could try the cuvee deluxe lipstick collection, but that's $72...

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@veevali  I like the nude colors but I really want to try those reds and Fig in the Discovery/Library. The Deluxe lipstick collection isn't on my radar right now (looking for more of a trial item). Thanks for posting & thinking of me thou

momo

It is on sale for $24, normally $30  ($96 value)

6 inch x 4 inch rectangle and 1/2 inch thick

I personally like it a lot since I have extremely sensitive lips. Bite Beauty is literally the first lip color that has not made my lips peel. I cannot wear any other brand that I have have tried.

Since the library has been on sale recently, the only way to get it is to check very early in the morning when the sale items refresh. (Usually about 4am PST) It is only there some days... and sometimes sells quick depending on the stock I guess.

Hope this helps!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I dont even see this when I search for it.  Ill have to check it out early in the morning and see if it is there then

momo

(0) Hearts

I wake up early everyday so I am in the habit of checking sephora sales every morning. The Library was for sale two days this week and is not even listed most days. I have only seen it probably 6 days this month so you do need to check frequently. I was pretty determined to get it since Bite Beauty has been the only brand I can use so far without a bad reaction.

Also the Discovery Kit by them is also nice and comes with 5 mini tubes that are pretty convenient. On sale for $20 and only has been on the site 2 days this month.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@momo I havent tried the Bite brand yet but have one of their colors (vouvray) on my shopping list. I too have sensitive lips- I hope I can score the library or the discovery kit (i like the kit better I think cause I can take them individually).

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

The luminous lip set is showing in stock when i add to cart

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

i cant view it (sephora just posts that it is sold out). What does it usually retail at?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • roxystar4
    • veevali
    • momo
    • makeupsephora