Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

YSL Volupte Tint-in-Balm

Hi, all. I have the YSL Volupte Tint-in-Balm in FLIRT ME CORAL and it smells absolutely delicious. It smells like peaches ๐Ÿ‘! I was wondering if there were any other shades in the line  that has the same scent? Please let me know! Thanks! 

Re: YSL Volupte Tint-in-Balm

@GoldBalls I believe all of the shades in the Tint in Balm line have the same scent ๐Ÿ˜„

If you were talking about the YSL line in general, then the YSL Volupte Shine (gold packaging) and the Tint in Oils have the same scent as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh do they?! Then I want all of it! LOL, I just love the peachy scent of it, and I order online so I've only tried the one (never have much time to drive out to my local sephora). Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think this is the exact reason I've bought so much YSL - I LOVE the way the line smells!  ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@GoldBallsI agree with myumew that they're scented. I have the Tint in Oils in shades Cherry my Cherie (smells like cherries) and Crush me Orange (smells like oranges). So the names should correlate with the scents. I'm thinking this is the same idea with the balm line.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing