love2shop42

YSL 'Rouge Pur Couture' Lip Color No Longer on Sephora?

(0) Hearts

What happened to the selection of YSL Rouge Pur Couture' Lip Color? I see the Mat one, but frankly there are only two to pick from. The YSL 'Rouge Pur Couture' Lip Color selection use to have thirty shades and now I do not see them at all. Does anyone know if Sephora is discontinuing this? I was looking for the Blond Ingenu and the whole selection is available at other retailers, but has disappeared from this site. Strange.

LauraBellSue

Re: YSL 'Rouge Pur Couture' Lip Color No Longer on Sephora?

I actually bought Blond Ingenu online from Sephora a couple months back.  To be honest I was a little disappointed with it.

I'm guessing Sephora can only hold stock on so many lines from each company.  The Glossy Stains and Voluptes are more popular than the Rouge Pur Couture line and now that they've added this cheek/lip product combo perhaps they had to cut out the Rouge Pur Coutures.  That's just a guess though... perhaps a mod would have a better answer.

love2shop42

(0) Hearts

Thanks LauraBellSue, I wanted to read the reviews and check out the color, but I was perplexed and thought I might have been dreaming that I saw it on here!

hollygohardly

Seriously...no 13 was the lipstick that got me into high end makeup and made me the rouge I am today!

love2shop42

(0) Hearts

Oh no! Now I need to check out no. 13! Guess I will be shopping at Nordies!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • love2shop42
    • hollygohardly
    • LauraBellSue