FayeCouturexo

YSL ROUGE VOLUPTE

(0) Hearts

I've been hearing rumors that Ysl rouge volupte lipsticks are getting sicontinued? Is this true? please give me information! 

I was so devastated when I heard about this because a few of them have been in my shopping list for a while now. I always thought that this product wouldn't be discontinued because its a bestseller, so I would always put my neccesities before it! 

aviscardi

Re: YSL ROUGE VOLUPTE

(0) Hearts

I just saw the new colors online, so its probably only certain shades.. ahh i can't wait to see that dark violet shade

KayyLynn

I have been wondering about this as well. Shade #2 has been taken off the site and when I went to the nearest sephora that carried YSL they no longer have shade #2 as well. I asked if it was discontinued and the lady helping me said that some colors may be discontinued because they had a shipment of new colors.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi FayeCouturexo The YSL Rouge Volupte are not listed as discontinued and I do see upcoming shipments as well.

FayeCouturexo

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I purchased one finally! haha it took this scare to make me finally buy one! :'D

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • aviscardi
    • FayeCouturexo
    • KayyLynn