gongju87

YSL Glossy Stains dupe??? Say whaaaaat?

So today I was looking at some swatches of the Rebel Nudes and up comes tons of beauty bloggers swearing that Loreal's Colour Riches Wet Shines are identical dupes?

Has anyone tried the Loreal dupes? Thoughts?

I'm pretty devoted to my YSL Glossy Stains, BUT, I'm open to alternatives since I use my glossy stains everyday and always dread refilling colors due to the price tag.

vanillammm

Re: YSL Glossy Stains dupe??? Say whaaaaat?

(0) Hearts

I just saw the maybelline Elixir gloss in my local store, and it looks like another attempt at a ysl glossy stain dupe. Nice color range.

elixirglossset.jpg

solveig

(0) Hearts

I actually like L'Oreal Wet Shines a bit more than YSL Glossy Stains. To me, Glossy Stains are still a little sticky and have a stronger scent, two reasons why I generally dislike lip glosses. Granted, the drugstore shade range is limited mostly to various pink shades, which is not an issue for me, since I prefer pink-based lip colors anyway.

gongju87

(0) Hearts

@jojobe holy smokes! Has no ideal L'Oreal owns such a variety of Luxe brands! I've noticed that a lot of time Loreal and Lancôme have similar stuff, so this explains it!

gongju87

(0) Hearts

I may get one or 2 to try out since most places have buy one get one free deals...but it sounds like they don't really compare to the originals, thanks for all the feedback ladies

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

A beauty vlogger that I watch religiously has recently compared the new NYX Lip Butters to YSL Glossy Stains. They're really moisturizing, too, which is fantastic. :smileyhappy:

NotCrocker

(0) Hearts

I have tried a few and agree that while they are kind of similar, they lack colour variety, pigmentation isn't as good, and the gloss is significantly less long-lasting. It is a good way to try the general formula type, but definite