msmisty

Will Sephora be getting the new Summer 2013 YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy stains?

Specially, number 31? Thank you

DTalksAll

Re: Will Sephora be getting the new Summer 2013 YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy stains?

(0) Hearts

I have 15 & 20 and want 12 (which is sold out) & can't wait for 31.I heard May when the launch the rest of their spring line. 

Spyski

Re: Will Sephora be getting the new Summer 2013 YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy stains?

[ Edited ]

Oh man I love these stains as well! I didn't wanna spend another 30 something bucks for a different shade so...

I just got a great dupe in the mail today. L'Oreal Colour Rich Caresse wet shine!

I could get 3 of the wet shines for the price of 1 YSL. The scent and the consistency of the product is almost identical. Haven't worn it a full day to decide on which one is better with the staying power though. Packaging is similar, but doesn't compare to YSL still!

onomotopoeia9

I was at sephora and I didn't see them there yet...

But yeah, 31 is near the top of my want list :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Oooooh I found a new Sista in the YSL Gang!!! O.O

We are few and far but I'm glad I see someone else loving them. Have you seen #27 also?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • msmisty
    • beautylovingirl
    • onomotopoeia9
    • Spyski