Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Sometimes @katiebt and I take a break to rock a bold lip, just for fun.

Here we are wearing two shades of Urban Decay VICE liquid lipstick. boldlip.png

Are you wearing a bold lip today? We want to see! 

Re: Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Love this color @lyravega

@lyravegaOooooh it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Wow what a gorgeous shade on you @lyravega! Adding to my list 😉

I wish I can win one of the sephora lip stain vaults on IG 😁 I want them all!

I love that color! @lyravega

tarte.pngIts Tarte Lippy Lingerie and its so easy to use it. Love the formula! Perfect for the morning commute, meaning, not drying, light, but pigmented!

I've had a breakout for a few days so I am going to post extreme closeups of my lips lol.  The first picture is Guerlain Kiss Kiss Rose Excessif. LOVE this lipstick first because I always ove the "guerlain cosmetic smell" sort of powdery violet with rose in a supporting roles, but also because it looks SO velvety and luxurious, it's not glittery or glossy but it has a lot sheen and it looks moist but it sticks well and is not, in fact moist... Just pleasantly hydrating. Next up is a new love! The bite beauty in beetroot reward I managed to snag and I love that too! It's not coming in as deep as it looked in real life maybe because I took this second picture at night and lighting was not great. It's an amazing colour and formula and I love it.  Looking over my pictures I could see how I am always wearing a bold pink but I swear I have other colours lol.  It's just what I seem to be wearing quite a lot this spring.  Note - I usually overdraw my lips but in the first picture I didn't.  In the second picture I did overline because I have liner that matches Beetroot exactly.

Rose Excessif Guerlain2.jpg

Bite Beauty Beetroot2.jpg

So very pretty.  I grabbed up a Bite Beetroot too and I love it.

Oooh, I really like both of these on you, @RoseCharlie

@TKLJThank you so much TKLJ! : ) Your bite beauty kale look inspired me to try my boldest shade last night - it was UD Vice Lipstick in Blackmail but I think that it had gone a little dry (I had lost the lid and had an akward lid on it) had dried out because I couldn't get any colour to stick to the inside of my lip where it's wet (sorry for the gross description lol)  This is the very best 😂 I could do and it is a very very sad best 😂 especially when compared to 💕your glorious 💕 look yesterday💕 - Hope you are ready for some terribleness now without further ado...

UD blackmail.jpg

Aw, stupid lipstick. I like the color on you, though, even if it went all dry and funky. @RoseCharlie

Thanks @TKLJ! 💕 I'll have to try again maybe with a moister lipstick next time - or not an aged one lol.

Gorgeous, @RoseCharlie !

Thanks @lyravega : ) I will keep working at the application and hopefully get better and better at applying really really bright colours.  I do love them! 💕

Gorgeous, like the second one the best.

@Girly2ShoesThanks! : ) I think this would look great on you as well! It's a such a nice bold shade that is kind of pink kind of mauve kind of berry kind of fuschia! 💕

Wow! This is such a gorgeous shade! 

@blackkitty2014Thanks so much! 💕 I was so happy to see a bite lipstick in the rewards I had been wanting to try on so badly! I think it's out of stock now though often they do come back...

Got home from walking the dog and a Sephora order was at my door! Bought face wash and treated myself to the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Beetroot, and of course had to try it right away. 

IMG_0488.JPG

You're not the first to post Beetroot and it looks great on you too! Awesome color and shine. 

Love love!

@mplsjess- You look great! I freaking love this colour! : ) I  managed to snag one too but it looks so nice and deep on you! ooooooh aaahh pretty! 💕

1,150 Replies
testing