Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Sometimes @katiebt and I take a break to rock a bold lip, just for fun.

Here we are wearing two shades of Urban Decay VICE liquid lipstick. boldlip.png

Are you wearing a bold lip today? We want to see! 

Re: Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Thank you!!!! ❤️

Went with Smashbox's liquid lip in 'Out Loud' to go with the blue and orange vibe. It's definitely more orange on my skin tone then it appears in store, but I love it!

20170509_170004.png

@ArtOfCarmenOh wow this is stunning! I love this look - I also am in love with your earrings!

Wow, this look is stunning ArtofCarmen!  I love it (and how you matched your earrings)!

Bite Radish. Don't like the formula, but since I have it  might as well give it some love. The color is gorgeous!

@lyravegaSigh - beautiful!!! Really I think you are the Queen of Lipstick, that's another beauty for the win @lyravega 💕

@RoseCharlie  Thank you! You are too kind and so sweet!

I've enjoyed adding a little irredescint shimmer to matte lipsticks this month. This is Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 40 Pink Tea with Becca Prismatic Amythest on center of top & bottom lip line

image.jpeg

@playingdressup Love this look!  Great job on layering products.  That amythest color is so pretty.

@playingdressupooooooohhhhh what a STUNNING COMBO! It's really really really beautiful - so pretty my gosh! Looks like i've just added a couple more things to my shopping list ; )

This is heckda pretty. Heart

Your lips brought me into this thread @playingdressup!  Like HEEEELLLLLOOOOO Beautiful!!!  Love it!

Thank you @veronika23 and @blackkitty2014! Your comments made my day!

Urban Decay Lipstick in Epigram from the Basquiat collection. Initially I was not going to buy this, but after seeing so many lovely BTers rave about and wear this shade I changed my mind! It helped that it was 50% off, plus the 20% off discount at Ulta!

@vegchililover78Pretty! Ohhhh this looks great on you! : ) Ok - seriously - how adorable is your "is the cost clear for a selfie face"?? haha So cute! + I know exactly what you mean I never like for people to see me taking a selfie! : )

It is one of my favorite lipstick from UD. I love it!

I did the same thing! $8.50 plus 20% off Ulta, it would be a crime to not pick it up 🙂 Looks great on you!

This is lovely on you! I agree that I wasn't gonna buy it until I saw it on so many lovely ladies. Was able to pick it up on sale which was a bonus! I love shades like these.

IMG_2312.JPG

Bite lip crayon in Rosehip -- probably my favorite bright color! It's got a little more of an orange tint to it in person.

Oooh this is fabulous on you! : ) I love the entire look so pretty! 💕

Gorgeous!!

testing