Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Sometimes @katiebt and I take a break to rock a bold lip, just for fun.

Here we are wearing two shades of Urban Decay VICE liquid lipstick. boldlip.png

Are you wearing a bold lip today? We want to see! 

Re: Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Absolutely lovely shade for you.

@Girly2ShoesThank you! : ) ๐Ÿ’•

Gorgeous @RoseCharlie, love this combination!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@angel7594Thanks angel! : ) ๐Ÿ’• I have noticed that BTers have a love for Marc Jacobs so I decided to try the brand -the poutliner just arrived and I wanted to try it out right away! I felt like it was really good for overdrawing and changing the shape of my lip - my upper lip is a bit crooked and this did a good job evening it out in a believable way.

Happy Friday to all the wonderful BTers! Today is Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Ladyflower. I really miss the old packaging!

Next time I go to a Renaissance Faire (which  may be never), I shall use the name: Sheer Ladyflower. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@vegchililover78Super cute! I love it!๐Ÿ’•

This was one of my favourites! I too prefer the old packaging.  I'll have dig this up again!

unnamed.jpg

Wearing Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1975 Red

@maldayLooks fab on you! ๐Ÿ’•

Gorgeous, @malday!

Beautiful!

Kicking myself for not picking this up. It's gorgeous on you, @malday!

My lips had decided to dehydrate AGAIN so I had to wait almost A WEEK  ๐Ÿ˜ก to try the new Dior lip tattoo I had ordered (inspired my Ms. @Milou07's very very glamorous look in it).  I discovered, quite by accident, that the Sephora Lip Tint I had JUST ordered in "Ruby" looks almost exactly like Dior Lip Tattoo in Natural Cherry.  I thought the colours would be more different when I ordered both lol... I like them both but the Sephora lip tint is only $15CAD! So for anyone interested in a "dupe" I find the colours very similar (Dior slightly paler but application can vary) and the wear time for me is identical.   First up is the Dior Lip Tattoo in Natural Cherry and second picture is the Sephora Lip Tint in Ruby with Sephora Lip Plumper on top. Glasses = because I was tired lol.

Dior Lip Tattoo in Natural Cherry.jpg

SephoraLipTintandPlumper.jpg

@RoseCharlie - I am so sorry I missed this when you first posted!  I'm moving this week, so life has been a little crazy.  ๐Ÿ˜–

These colors are GORGEOUS on you!  Seriously just beautiful.  Also, I am so jealous of your gorgeous hair!  ๐Ÿ’•

And thank you for finding a dupe - you're my hero!! ๐Ÿ’—

@Milou07Oooh Thank you! T'awe shucks ๐Ÿ˜Š I think it looks so amazingly beautiful on you that I don't quite live up to that but thank you so much for the kind worlds! ๐Ÿ’• Ahhh man moving is the worst - just the MOST stressful! I hope it all gets done without too much stress and best of luck on the move loveley! ๐Ÿ’•

@RoseCharlie I like the lip color and the glasses!

@fairlywellThank you! : ) ๐Ÿ’• I didn't feel like doing my eye makeup but I still wanted to take a picture (I am giving my lashes a bit of a break - my super heavy primer and mascara use caused accelerated fallout so I'm trying to let them breathe for a couple of days)

WOW!  Both look great! @RoseCharlie

@ElleElleGThanks Elle! : ) I am loving your last few lip looks - I know you said you didn't feel 100% about that last one but I still think it was a home run - so pretty! ๐Ÿ’•

@RoseCharlie you are very kind!  I've never been a fan of bright colors against my skin tone including both makeup and clothing.  I may play around with the brighter lipsticks while at home but wearing them out (at this point) is highly unlikely.

testing