Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Sometimes @katiebt and I take a break to rock a bold lip, just for fun.

Here we are wearing two shades of Urban Decay VICE liquid lipstick. boldlip.png

Are you wearing a bold lip today? We want to see! 

Re: Who runs the world? Bold lip!

@ShiraBT, @KatieBT You guys look fantastic! : ) This colour looks great on the both of you!! I have to find a pink hat to wear for international women's day and now I know that I need a nice bright pink like this to go with it! Thank you for the pinkspiration! 💕

I love this picture of you guys 😄 Such pretty pinks too! 

Love your glasses @ShiraBT ! The color looks great on both of you!

I love that color!  Snaps for it matching your top Shira!

Image result for on wednesdays we wear pink gif

I got the ysl #52 lipstick from some recommendations here and its perfect!!!!

IMG_2392.JPG

Stunning!

@sabrinas  this is beautiful and looks so fab on you. I'm running to add this to my Loves List!  

@sabrinasOoooh great coverage indeed and what a beautiful coral colour! This looks so, so pretty on you! It's giving me coral envy because I love it! lol. 💕

Great coverage!

Rituel de Fille Forbidden Lipstick in Against Nature. I love RDF, this makeup brand makes me feel like a magical unicorn.

@vegchililover78Beautiful! 💕 Ooooh I love this product name!

boldlip3.png.jpgI think I may have found a lipstick, color, and formula that's "gush" worthy. This is a Sephora Collection lipstick in a Rouge Shine #41. I love it! Smooth like a balm. Rich color like a BO$$.

Let's see your lips, ladies!

You're looking great and your lipstick is super cute @ShiraBT! I love it! I'm going to have to try this lipstick! I am almost always impressed with the Sephora collection stuff - my latest Sephora collection passion is the lip TINTS! I am going to snap up a couple more they're fab and are very similar to the Dior Lip Tattoo Lipsticks! 💕

My Sephora collection lippies have the product number on the tube itself (although not the name), which you can compare to the list of names/numbers on the website. Inquiring minds want to know which color this is!

@ShiraBT @Miradan My sephora lipsticks have the name printed on the inside part of the tube. Take of the cap and it should be on the side where the lipstick is.

Leave it to the amazing BT community to explain how to use Sephora products! LOL ! Thank you, @StephaniLynn!

Looks great on you. What I've done sometimes is to put the tag on the inside of the tube so I can remember the shade.

LOL You can tell its been sunny here in the Bay Area: my freckles are freckling! I promise I wear sunscreen!! 

Looking good @ShiraBT. I seriously need to look into Sephora Collection lippies.  You ladies really rock every single one of them.

@blackkitty2014 both this formula and the stain formula have surprised me with their "wearability." 

Lasting & luscious. 

I am cheating a bit.  This picture is not from today, but this is the lip I wore today.  I typically start my day so early- the crickets are still chirping. 

Tom Ford LE lipstick in Diabolique.  Mondays test my sanity, and red isn't one that invites shenanigans.

TF Diabolique-L.jpg

4 Replies
testing