Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Sometimes @katiebt and I take a break to rock a bold lip, just for fun.

Here we are wearing two shades of Urban Decay VICE liquid lipstick. boldlip.png

Are you wearing a bold lip today? We want to see! 

Re: Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Came here because of this picture. It's a beautiful color on you @fatimamummy!

Thank you Hun! @makeitup305

BEAU-TI-FUL @fatimamummy!

Thank you @ElleElleG ☺️ 

Ever have one of those days where your lipstick ends up being a combination of a dozen different things?  This was me today. Started off with Too Faced Nude Beach, it was way too nude, so I lined over it with a Body Shop pencil in Pink Brown... still not what I wanted (I didn't actually know what I wanted). So I added some Bite Beauty Lip Shine in Vintage, then added NYX soft matte lip crème in Prague. 

IMG_5481.JPG

Your effort paid off well @missjeanie You have created yourself a beautiful pink.

@missjeanie YES I have those days too 😄 I feel like I have a combination of lip mask, lip balm and multiple shades of lipsticks most days of the week. I love this combination! 

Here's Hard Candy Velvet Mousse in Cherry Blossom.

It's a rather tame "bold" in my lipstick collection, but I really wanted to try these out and this was the brightest one I bought 😄

(More about these HC Velvet Mousse: I picked up 8 of these for $8 CAD each at Wal-Mart! They are very similar to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. If you like the NYX formula I'd recommend these! Can't go wrong with $8 liquid lipsticks!)

IMG_1352.JPG

@k617 this is lovely on you! your skin looks gorgeous too!! 

It looks and sounds like a nice product @k617 You look very fresh and cute!

@k617 Such a pretty colour on you! Your skin is glowing 😍

I need to check these out..I been trying to track down the wet n wild catsuit liquid lipstick which retail for under $6.99 cad and heard they are amazing as well. Drug store brands are really upping their game! 

Thank you @Anewxa!

I actually stumbled on these while searching for the Liquid Catsuits! My hotel was next to a Wal-Mart so I took a little field trip...didn't see any catsuits but did see these 😄

I know of one Wal-Mart in my town that had a full Wet 'N Wild display (even saw the highlighter, but this one was sooo dusty I passed) so I think I'll go back and see if they have them. 

Oh lucky you found a display! For some reason Wet n wild is no longer available in Walmarts around me..I did spot it on well(dot)ca but they never have all the shades I want stocked at the same time 😄 

What shades are you thinking of trying @k617?

@Anewxa Well has all 13 shades now!

They must have just uploaded them because I checked yesterday and they only had 8 or so. 

My mom's in the US at my sister's place so I actually ordered Coral Corruption and Berry Recognize to be shipped to her place. Then I went to Superstore today (do you guys have that in the East coast?) and got Rebel Rose. I'm thinking of getting Give Me Mocha on Well.ca but I think I have lots of similar shades already...

05.26_Bold Lip.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! You know at Sephora we had to have a bold lip party this morning to get the day started right! Hope everyone has a wonderful relaxing weekend 😄

Ooh-la-la, @KatieBT and gang!

BABES

Pretty ladies!!!!!

I want to thank the team for playing along with my current bold lip obsession! 

Love this shot of all of you!

OMG You girls , This picture is a cuteness overload 💙💙💙

9 Replies
testing