jennypoke

Which high-end lipglosses are worth splurging on?

I want to buy my mom a high-end lipgloss as part of her Christmas present.  Right now, she is using Lancome.  I don't use lipgloss in general so I don't know which one to buy.

Right now, I'm looking into the YSL Golden Gloss and the Dior Addict but I really don't know which other ones are supposed to be good.  Ideally, I would want to spend around $30 or less.  

Thanks!

SirenPrincess

Re: Which high-end lipglosses are worth splurging on?

(0) Hearts

The YSL gold gloss is sooooo worth it!

poshified

(0) Hearts

Guerlain Maxi Shines is one of my all-time favorite formulas. Buxom's Full Bodied Lip Glosses are quite nice as well; I prefer them over their tingly counterparts.

sephoramusthave

The only (ONLY) high end lipgloss that I like and find to be worth every penny is Buxom. They have great holiday sets out right now where you can try lots of different minis/colors.

glossyguru

You can never go wrong with YSL and Dior, but I actually really like the BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip glosses, they are great

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Jennypoke,

I second the Laura Glosses, they smell amazing and the colors are really unique and pretty! Each one is stunning by itself or layered over lipstick.

<3 Melissa
lecia1167

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick. So gorgeous!

s1440189-main-hero.jpg

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Although not technically a "lip gloss", YSL's Rouge Volupte Shines are magnificent!  Balm-like with shine and yet more lasting power than a gloss.  I personally use #6 and #13 almost exclusively.  LOVE the stuff!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I really prefer lipstick to lipgloss, BUT i do like to have a few glosses on hand and my favorite is buxom. both the regular and the creme finish

marydiva

Laura Mercier makes an AMAZING gloss that smells great! I love her line. Buxom is too tingly/minty in my opinion. YSL is fab as well. 

EllieyJelly

(0) Hearts

YSL golden gloss!

GGrace

(0) Hearts

You should look into buxom, they come into a ton of different shades and finishes. they also have a slight tingly sensation that goes away

GGrace

this set of them comes in mini sizes with a couple of really great colors for only $29

Carmen241986

(0) Hearts

The YSL Glossy Stain is worth the splurge. I own sample packs of it and they're so gorgeous. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • marydiva
    • aviscardi
    • melissabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • poshified