callmefafi

What lipgloss surprised you and is now your holy grail?

I'm addicted to Beso by Urban Decay's Naked line! I didn't think I would like it but I got another during the sale even though my first isn't even half way gone. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized...which is a hard thing to do with my dry, chapped lips. I like it more than Fresh's line. I would love to hear what you all can't live without??!!

Sn4rky

Re: What lipgloss surprised you and is now your holy grail?

I LOVE the butter glosses!  Can't resist picking up a new shade whenever I'm at Harmon or Ulta!  They are so nice!

kimchikween

It's not exactly a gloss or a lipstick but Dior's new Addict Fluid Stick is amazing!  I didn't know what to expect and was afraid that I had fell for the hype.  Not at all.  It is not sticky, very pigmented, opaque, and not drying at all.

For something more transparent, I love Lancome's Gloss in Love in Flash N Fuschia

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Lipgloss/m-p/651337/highlight/true#M15207

kristallovesdogs

(0) Hearts

I've been very excited to try the Dior Fluid Stick ever since I saw it in a magazine, but it's not at Sephora yet so I'm holding out.  It reminds me of the new drugstore Loreal and Maybelline lippies which I'm completely addicted to - more of a lacquer pigmented gloss.  Even the packaging looks so much like the Maybelline product!

thesupergirl

I absolutely love urban decay naked lip gloss and lacome lip lover 

RandeeBT

[ Edited ]

Good thread, callmefafi! I love Urban Decay's Naked line of glosses! One favorite gloss of mine is the NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in the shade Candy Says. This is the perfect every day pink shade and it goes with any blush or eyeshadow I decide to wear! 

upload_1531607448729947606.jpg

Best,
Randee
callmefafi

(0) Hearts

I like this line also. I have the shade Viva and I love it. I'm just not so pleased with the wand given to apply it. NARS definitely got the pigmentation right...it isn't overly done or too sheer. Thanks for the compliment on the thread; not many around me that have the same addiction to beauty. 

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I agree. I really like a bunch of NARS lip glosses but something about their applicators doesn't pick up much product!! I thought it was just me!

callmefafi

(0) Hearts

It isn't you.  There are two types of lip glosses that Nars sells. One of the wands is somewhat normal but I find myself dipping into it twice to apply enough on my lips...maybe my lips are just fuller than most.  Then this line, the wand is almost nonexistent.  It is very hard to describe.

LariTheLoud

[ Edited ]

I don't think it's about fuller lips or anything, because even their more normal applicators take two or three dips to apply enough gloss on my lips... and I think mine are fairly average. That is so strange! It's the one thing that is keeping me from purchasing more shades of NARS glosses.

callmefafi

(0) Hearts

I definitely need to try a few of these. Thanks so much! I've been experimenting a lot lately. So much that I think I discovered that the Vitamin C in UD's Beso is what was lightening my darker top lip! Any of you notice any extra benefits with your holy grail lipglosses?

michmo

I have three that I alternate.  

Josie Maran Natural Volume Lipgloss--the formula gives my lips moisture all day long.  I have it in a light sheer pink, so it isn't much color, but for shine and moisture it's the best.  (Maybe I should try the new infinity lip stuff)

Buxom Lip Polishes--Love these.  

Stila Lip Glaze--I know some people think they are too sticky.  I just like the color lasts a while and it doesn't dry out my lips 

IttyxBittyxMe

MAC's Nymphette lipgloss. I absolutely adore it and the color!  

cspriverratz

Sugarbomb by Benefit Cosmetics is fabulous! It definitely isn't long-wearing, but it looks so pretty and natural. Most importantly, it's non-sticky! Another new favorite of mine is Mudslide by Buxom. I received a deluxe sample of it in the little sample bag us Rouge's got during the 15% off event. It has a plumping effect so it's very tingly, but very nice consistency and pretty long-wearing.

Joannimation

I love Benefit's Sugarbomb! I agree with you; it's very natural looking, so for someone like me, who doesn't like a really strong lip, it's perfect! I don't mind reapplying either because it has a very sweet (but not overly sweet) smell.

MK89

[ Edited ]

Shiseido Lacquer Gloss. Pigmented, moisturizing and the color Plum Wine is just gorgeous <3

waterbaby1981

All the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments.  I just picked up Urban Decay's Naked in Lovechild though and it looks GOOD.  MLBB gloss color for sure!  Maybelline's Color Elixir glosses are amazing as well and very pigmented.  I picked up a few more of those.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 71 hearts
  • 43 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe
    • emmaclaire
    • poemelyric
    • waterbaby1981