kj9817

What is a bold lipstick for someone with pale skin, green eyes and small lips?

(0) Hearts

I'm trying to get into lip stick, its the only part of my face I haven't ever really focused on. I have one really great red lipstick, which I really rarely use. So I'm interested in finding a great, bold lip color that will be great for spring and also work with my coloring and features. I have dark brown hair, pale skin, green eyes, and small lips. Is there any kind of pink that is great for spring? I've seen so many amazing colors for this season: oranges, purples, neon pink. I'd like to try something bold and unique, but one that will work with my coloring and not make my lips look smaller. Any ideas? 

starletta8

Re: What is a bold lipstick for someone with pale skin, green eyes and small lips?

(0) Hearts

Lipgloss can be your friend as well in terms of POP colors...

With your coloring, I'd lean towards pinks and oranges, honestly.

rawrxjasmine

Re: What is a bold lipstick for someone with pale skin, green eyes and small lips?

(0) Hearts

I don't own very many highend lipsticks, but I do love my lip products! I also have pale skin, green eyes, and pretty small lips. The brightest lipsticks that I own and love right now are the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids. I have FUCHSIA FLASH, SHOCKING CORAL, and BRAZEN BERRY. This line just has everything! Pinks, purples, oranges, reds and they are all so bright and pretty! I'm sure you could find something that suits you. ( :

rockhound0508

Do you know if you have yellow or pink undertones?

Do you want the lipstick to POP?

Also if you dont want your lips to look smaller, dont go with a dark color.

kj9817

(0) Hearts

I have pink undertones. I was planning on using a lighter color, because I have read that dark colors make your lips look smaller. I want the lipstick to pop. I want it to be the focus of my look. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • kj9817
    • starletta8
    • rockhound0508
    • rawrxjasmine