jennilynnnn

Vibrant Violet/Purple Lippies!

(0) Hearts
So, I really want to try a really vibrant violet lip color. I looked in past threads to get ideas but the last post was about a year ago and, let's be real, a whole lot of new makeup products come out in a year. So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions! I am not looking for anything dark or vampy. I am contemplating Too Faced Violet Melted Lipstick. If anyone has any other ideas I would really appreciate it!
IAmLadyLiterary

Re: Vibrant Violet/Purple Lippies!

Bite Beauty's Violet is gorgeous and I love it and wear it every chance I get.  If you like OCC Lip Tars (which I personally love), check out Hoochie or Roller Girl.  And Pagan is super gorgeous but it's a bit vampy (so of course I must have it).  Technopagan is another beautiful colour but it is really intense and bold. 

BuxomBabe80

I love Bite's Violet too! I also really like MAC's Up The Amp. I have a few other violet lippies too. I can swatch if you'd like jennilynnn!

jennilynnnn

(0) Hearts

Swatches would be awesome! That's so nice of you!

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

I made some last night and will get them posted for you this evening! 

Mcakes

Yes, totally loving Bite Beauty's Violet! It's pushed me out of my comfort zone and I am so happy with it.

jennilynnnn

(0) Hearts

I really really like lip tars. I should definitely swatch those.

IAmLadyLiterary

I just ordered Technopagan and I am waiting until pay day to order Pagan.  I love lip tars and I love bright colours.  I really want Pagan so I can do a really vampy black ombre.  

jennilynnnn

Does one of them pull more blue? I seriously think that would be gorgeous. I just don't know where I would wear it! I have had people make fun of me for wearing dark lip colors before and it kind of ruined them for me even though the colors are so beautiful. 

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

Technopagan is more blue and shimmery, Pagan is a blackish purple.  I pulled the swatches from Temptalia.  For me I am really bold about lip colours and would have no issues wearing either of them out to the mall.  Clubbing is a whole different story, I would wear anything clubbing.  Next time I go out I am thinking of pulling something really 80s.

ee9efc658bb85f41b2370675ba4ef686.jpga50323cd0d6ca1ffe2a2d5e17ba3fa5b.jpg

sace021

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Fuchsia in Rage is a really pretty violet/pink!  Not as violet as the Too Faced one but still pretty.

jennilynnnn

Ooh I forgot about that shade! Thank you!

mrsbaine

What about Bite in Violet? 

jennilynnnn

(0) Hearts

I was thinking on trying out the mini duo that has violet in it! Thanks for the suggestion. 

IAmLadyLiterary

Do it.  I get so many compliments on those two colours

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 29 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • lovelykatya
    • michelle164
    • lylysa