cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Yes good observation @MlleCC ! I’m excited too! Looks like good shades , should be fun! I seem to always go to the reds and plums. 🙄🥰

I’m so excited because the Lip Lab by Bite Beauty will be closer to me now at Irvine Spectrum also the home of the Hello Kitty Cafe. I can’t wait to go and book an appointment with my bestie when this pandemic is over. I wish we could all go as a group. Wouldn’t that be cool?CB868678-9519-4B96-BC14-9BB6EBF1660E.png

Dying to go sometime @SportyGirly125 ! Have you been yet? I went to LA lab and it was so fun to create and play! 💋💄

@Sunnysmom I haven't gone yet but am waiting for a perfect time to go with my best friend. Hopefully when things get better.

Yup I hear you! I was so excited to see this and it’s so tricky also! You guys will have a blast @SportyGirly125 .

Any updates on new lipsticks coming later this year?! I’ve read a little on Instagram but no real intel yet! Some OG colors etc I guess but I don’t think that’s new news.  Anybody?! @SportyGirly125 you hear anything?! 🥰

@Sunnysmom @Sorry. I have no info on that 😞

Thank you anyway  @SportyGirly125 ! 😘

Anyone have thoughts on the performance of the new BITE BEAUTY - Changemaker Flexible Coverage Pressed Powder? I'm a little sad the new lip products are so limited, BITE used to be my go-to brand for lips

I ended up getting a sample of the new foundation and it ended up making my face burn a little bit? Am I the only one who experienced this? It looked great but that's giving me a bit of a fright from trying it again

For those of us who love Bite not just for their great formulas, but also because they are one of the few gluten free brands, I have sad news. If you require gluten free for medical reasons, the new Agave+ lip mask may not be safe for you because it contains oat flour. I will update this post if I get any more information from Bite.

@BioGirl916 I called them a couple of nights ago, and the CS associate I spoke to claimed that they were intending to have their entire line certified as gluten-free, just like it was before. This would imply that they're intending to obtain GF oats, since non-GF cross-contaminated ones would preclude passing the certification tests.

Of course, intent and actual certification are two different things, so until then, who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@BioGirl916  - I read quite a few of the comments on their various posts on instagram yesterday and was very disheartened.  Nearly every question received a generic response and no follow-up including those who were asking questions based on ingredient concerns based on medical need.  I won't buy oats in the store unless they are certified GF due to my gluten intolerance. I expressed disappointment in the addition of fragrance (aroma) to agave lip mask due to fragrance sensitivities and allergies in a comment which was met by a company line that "less than 1% is synthetic.'  That's not the point, BITE.  I managed to pick up a few extra tubes of the old formula during black Friday week so that gives me time to find a suitable alternative with a different company.  

I'm curious how the new agave lip mask will compare with these old one. I love the old one and stocked up when it was going on sale. I hope the reformulation keeps it consistent with the old one. I'm also very curious about give foundation and pressed powder they are releasing. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Yeah, I'm allergic to lanolin (took me a while to figure it out but I realized it was from using the lip mask) so I was excited to hear about the new version. However, the reviews have deterred me from trying it out. 

@BrideSona  There are about a dozen reviews up for the new lip mask and overall they are not positive reviews.  After reading some of the reviews who indicated that fragrance was added to the formula I went and checked the ingredient list for the new formulation.  Sure enough, aroma (aka fragrance) has been added.  I'm allergic to fragrance so I won't be buying the new lip mask.   Quite disappointed with their decision to add fragrance.  I understand vanilla extract was utilized in the prior formula as well as the current but it was not an added fragrance.  Anyway, if they ever launch their new lipstick line I'll have to check the ingredients.  If fragrance is included then I'm not longer a BITE customer which is disappointing for me.  I have absolutely no interest in foundation or any other face products from them.  The Agave lip balm that they relaunched last year I returned - it just melted if you had it in your pocket and didn't work as well as my DE lippie.  I sincerely hope BITE's upcoming releases are better than the current offering.  

You can see Bite's new line on Sephora now (for purchase starting 1/10)!! They are releasing a primer, liquid foundation, and pressed powder! 😱 I was surprised that they are only releasing 2 new lip products, a replacement for the Agave mask + a new formula lip crayon. I'm happy some of my favorite Matte Cremé Lip Crayon shades are returning (Leché, Glacé, Pastille) but I'm surprised there isn't a replacement for the Amuse Bouche line. Maybe it's coming later?

RE: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Just checked out the new products and I gotta say, even as a die-hard Bite Beauty fan, I’m not really impressed... Was definitely looking forward to their pressed powder and the shade range leaves a lot to be desired. Same can be said for their new Matte Lip Crayon. Also a lot of reviews are already saying the finish is more satin than matte?? Not a problem for me, I love a satin lip, but I’m worried it won’t encourage Bite to make more color options if the reviews continue to be low for that reason...

The vegan AB minis from the holiday set were definitely m...

The vegan AB minis from the holiday set were definitely more shiny and had more slip after application than the regular AB formula (I thought they were creamier than what I would consider a satin formula), so I wouldn't be surprised if the lip crayons are similar. It was still a nice formula IMO, but it's definitely a different one than the regular AB.

Re: The vegan AB minis from the holiday set were definitely m...

@BioGirl916 I don’t think the new crayons are like the holiday mini AB from all I swatched so there must be more to come 😊. Hopefully soon. Mini AB had that pretty color shift to them. Crayons feel more like satin matte vs matte but def not like minis. At least I didn’t think so. 😊Look forward to more newness and expanded shades too!

@BioGirl916 I think it must be coming later because wasn't their mini holiday lip kit this year a preview?

7,808 Replies
testing