cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Agreed, @kso1225! I'm going to make sure I get BITE's attention to let them know it is a valued product range. I will at least send a direct email, but I might also make an Instagram post so it's clear that I'm serious. 😉

@Gwenhwyfar An Instagram post is a good idea! If I manage to get my crew of Multisticks together for a photo op I'll do the same 🙂 

I love them too! As much as I want to be a person who can do the Glossier style of "no makeup makeup" my skin won't let me go easy on foundation/concealer.... but the multisticks let me pretend with my eyes/lips!! It's so easy to just shove the stick in my purse for touch-ups on the go, too. 

That's awesome to hear, @Sophia11! 🙂 They really are the ultimate product in convenience and versatility. I am super impressed with BITE on this one.

I love them, too! My only slight criticism is that I wish they lasted longer on cheek/eyes (I even use primer). They stay pretty great on the lips, though, oddly enough!

That's interesting, @KatieKabam. As I posted below in response to Cupcake, I only have trouble with them lasting on my eyes without primer. But add eyeshadow primer and the problem is solved. We all have different skin types and needs... I hope you can figure out a combo that works better for you!

I wholeheartedly concur with @Gwenhwyfar about the Multisticks as well as regarding the discontinuance of the Luminous Créme lipsticks. I don't really wear eyeshadow. I mean, I have tried it several times, and I used to wear it in high school, but because I have rather deep-set eyes, I often end up looking like a zombie if I try any colours that would be acceptable for the office (i.e., tans and browns, not the bright colours that actually don't have this effect on me).

The Multisticks are amazing in that I can dab them on my lids without overdoing it, and I can use them on my lips or cheeks and like the way that they look. I never use up my eyeshadows and have since given almost all of my eyeshadow palettes away, but the Multisticks will absolutely be used up. Way to go on this one, Bite!

Yes, yes, yes! I am so glad they are such a routine game-changer for you too, @suessquatsch!

I bought Almond, and I've only had a chance to use it once, but I was SO impressed, I've added two more colors to my cart. I've seen reviews that they don't last, but it lasted all day on me on eyes, lips, and cheeks! I want more multipurpose colors. The shade range is nice, but a lot of the colors are not suited for all three areas, so a shade expansion would be amazing BITE!

@Cupcakecandy You bring up a good point, and I am glad that they work well for you as-is. I have really oily lids, and it creased the first time I tried it without primer. I apply them over my NARS Pro Prime eyeshadow base now, and the color lasts forever and still applies smoothly and evenly. Cheeks and lips work just fine for me without a primer.

I think I need to give some love to a handful of multisticks I own. 

If you've got them, I'd love to see them on you, @fatimamummy! 🙂

@Gwenhwyfar I own only 4 colours but rarely ever get around using them. Soon, soon!

Please, sing all the praises! I am in love with the multisticks too

Lip pencils for shades 046-100 (even numbers only) are available online:

http://www.sephora.com/the-lip-pencil-P416215?skuId=1930452&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap416215

Bite has posted a cheat sheet on Instagram of Bite lipsticks that correspond with the new lip pencils. They've also posted swatches of the new shades on different skin tones. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 2.36.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 2.37.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-04 at 2.36.52 AM.png

For more swatches, check out the complete list of shades on Temptalia's website: 

http://www.temptalia.com/product/bite-beauty-the-lip-pencil/

If you spotted these in store or have swatches of any of the new shades feel free to post and share your review. I noticed that some of the 002-044 lip pencils were creamier than others so I (and hopefully others) would love to read some reviews from anyone in the BT community 🙂

Sephora now has all the new shades of the lip pencil posted and in stock!

and Temptalia now has swatches of all of the new lip pencil shades posted

With all the discussion been done and removed about a colour which couldn't be created at lip lab,

I think it is all right if I share the entire experience with you all I REALLY HOPE WE WILL NOT GET BACK I TO THE PREVIOUS DISCUSSION AND WILL STAY FOCUSED ON MY GENERAL EXPERIENCE AND THE COLOURS I CREATED FOR MYSELF.

First off I have to say that staff at Toronto lip lab is very friendly and welcoming. We were there about 20 minutes before our appointment time. (I live at a half hour drive  from lip lab and with the construction on highway didn't want to be late, better early than late 😉)

We were welcomed warmly and were asked to wait and the Tech will be with us shortly.

I told them I want to swatch the lab exclusive spring colours to share at Sephora's online community. They bring all the colours. Peach wasn't there so the incharge guy mixed the pigments to give me Peach colour for swatching. He kept us company till the time our tech arrived, we scrubbed and moisturized our lips with the bite products.

Our tech was a girl named Jen ( I think her name was Jen, I am embarrassingly bad at remembering names 🙈) She was also very pleasant and friendly and also patient. It took us one full hour to create first two colours but she didn't try to rush the process.

For my own colours I had a few pictures of what I didn't want my orange or nude to look like and what was it I was looking for. She listened carefully and asked a few questions to make sure she understand what I was looking for. We were able to create both colours within 15 minutes with only two tries for each. I chose Vanilla+coconut scent for my both lipsticks and requested her to keep it very light as I don't like strong fragrance in my lip colours. 

The process of making lipsticks was actually really fun. They told me they don't keep the formulas of the colours created so I requested her to write both of mine and Veronica's formulas on cards for us. The tech and the incharge guy also kept the casual conversation going with me and my daughter. We were given two bags with lipsticks and lip lab kits. 

You can find a whole bunch of pictures in the spoiler.

Now the question if I'll do it again, Actually I will. Thanks to @veronika23 I wasn't sure if the reward is worth redeeming but now I know that it is. I'll most probably redeem it myself if they offer it again after a few months. I am not sure if I'll spend $150 on it otherwise though.

Spoiler
IMG_6434.JPGIMG_6516.PNGIMG_6516.PNG

IMG_6518.JPGIMG_6428.JPGIMG_6429.JPGIMG_6442.JPG

IMG_6520.JPG

IRL the colours are a bit lighter than arm swatches but a bit darker than lip swatches. I couldn't capture the right shade after many attempts so here are the closest ones.

@fatimamummy That sounds like so much fun!! Love all of the colors! What a great experience!

Thank you @veronika23 @stelladee @Pollu @Asche @Samtian @molkie .

@suessquatsch Sorry I didn't ask them how much they will charge for duplicates as I wasn't planning to get any. I did ask them if I want to recreate any of these colour at a later time and was told it would be charged as new bespoke lipsticks ( I.e: 2 for $150)

Thanks for posting your review and the pics of your beautiful colours, @fatimamummy! I am passing through Toronto in a few months and was debating whether or not to stop at the lip lab to compare it to the experience I had at the NYC lab last year. Were you able to get doubles of your lipsticks or only one of each colour? I ask because I see that there are different prices on the website, and it used to be that you could get multiples of your bespoke shades at a discounted price, but that is not clear when looking at the price list on the website.

Anyway, it looks like the trip was overall a success, so I will probably be trying to book my appointment soon.

1 Reply
testing