cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

I'm very tempted by this set. I haven't tried the deluxe  multisticks I have yet, but I love the gloss & the mirror. I might pick up this set if it's around during the spring sale. 

I ended up trashing the BITE Discovery Set box because I couldn't get the insert out & then I noticed it was rusting on the side of the tin. I love Bite's reusable gift tins though. 

Maybe I won't attempt to remove the insert from mine then. Bummer, I really wanted to do that!

Hm...I'm debating this because I've heard good things about the gloss, but not so great things about the multisticks

I think I only want it for the tin and the gloss, so I'll probably pass. It just looks so pretty, though!

Oh I didn't notice the mirror either, its pretty

Can anyone recommend which pencil would go with the maple and tannin amuse bouche shades? TIA

@stelladeeAlthough I don't have this pencil myself, I do have Maple and a few of the other colours recommended for these pencil shades, and based on the pencil recommendations from Bite's Instagram post a while back, it seems like 042 might work well with Maple and Tannin. 

Question for those of you who went to the lip lab.  Can they make any color?  Like grey and blue??? Do you remember the scents??? Thanks!

Omg a true gray or black! 🖤🤞🏻They release a real black to those of us who can't make it to the lab! My collection would be complete!

@veronika23I realise that this has already been answered, but you can absolutely get any colour made that your heart may desire. I ended up getting two fairly conventional colours and then one cool-toned purple and one green one when I went. You can also mix the scents, which I thought was fun because my taupe/greige smells like a creamsicle, since I mixed citrus mango and vanilla. The rust colour just has the vanilla scent; the purple smells like citrus mango, and the green smellls like mint.

Spoiler

IMG_7741.JPG

I love the teal-y green you made @suessquatsch!  And I also loved mixing the scents - I made a few of mine  coconut lime to make me think of the beach when I wear them 😄

Thanks, @Mochapj! I really love the way it (and all of the colours) turned out

Oooo, yumm! Coconut lime sounds like a delicious combination 🙂

@suessquatsch  awesome! Thanks! I'd sure like to see the colors you've made

Or did you post an I completely forgot

ETA: Thanks! Just saw you updated the post. Wasn't when I had the page open and was replying lol 😄  Thx!

@veronika23No worries... I was having a hard time loading the picture because I tried loading a few and kept getting error messages, but finally that one with the swatches loaded

@suessquatsch  I am glad you were able to upload one! Thanks!  🙂

@veronika23 yes they can make ANY colour.  

As to scents, I have a list, I just need to find it, but off the top of my head;

- citrus

- vanilla

- wild berry?

- coconut

- lime

- violet

- cherry

- citrus mask

I think there are a few others.  I'll edit them in when I find the list

@Mochapj  thanks so much!  So this gets more interesting 🙂 I guess they can incorporate Opal into something as well...

I posted about the rewards in the Bazaar and asked if I got it if someone in TO would go for me and @fatimamummy replied. So I wanna prepare my colors and stuff for when she goes 🙂  It's like she's my +1 but I'm not there lol

@veronika23 they definitely can.  I've seen photos on IG where people have incorporated the gold/rose gold/bronze into stuff, so I don't see why not with opal.

I saw your post - I was going to take you up on it but I redeemed for one myself already 😄

Lol @veronika23 @Mochapj It is still sitting OOS in my basket, I was making up my mind when I saw V's post so I jumped on it 😉

@Mochapj  Oh cool! Thanks for the info! You did!!! That's awesome! I can't wait to see all the creations.  One I was thinking is a replica of an old MAC one but maybe I'll mix myself up 2 new shades LOL.  I really love the one you had made... the cava but better one 🙂

I think this is a great perk. I can't believe it took a while for it to sell out!

So many things running through my mind now 😄

I know! I need to sit down and think about what I want to have made next, LOL.

I had so many ideas when I went last time but I didn't write them down.  I have one photo saved that I might try to replicate but other than that, I need to put on the thinking cap 😄

testing