cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

It looks lovely on all three!

@Seymore3  cool! Thanks! I love all 3 as well 🙂

Oh, @Seymore3 I love it over all 3!

Experimenting with Peacock layered over Opal lipstick!

Apply Opal as base..dab on some Peacock and sheer out/blend with your finger and you now have a lighter Peacock lipstick feel versus gloss. Might also help those mentioning the gloss was migrating or thick in the corners.

Also, might create some cool ombré lips. Opal as base and Rose or Peacock slightly blended in from the corners.

IMG_2346.JPG

Spoiler
Spoiler
IMG_2351.JPG

That is really beautiful! 😻

Cool! Thx @Randell 🙂

@Randell that's beautiful! 😮

Got a quick question. I have an Amuse Bouche lippie I bought almost exactly a year ago. I keep it in the original box in a drawer with a few million other lipsticks (a slight exaggeration. But just slight. 🙂 ) Anyway, I went to use it and the delicious scent is simply gone. Now it just smells kind of plasticky, like what you'd expect from a cheap lipstick you had for a few years. Is that normal, for the scent to just go? (esp. when it wasn't out in the open) TIA for any expertise on the scent thing!

Hi @Harobedb, I haven't had that happen with any of my Amuse Bouche lipsticks or most of my other Bite products (and believe me, I have a LOT of products from Bite 🙂 ), but one of my Maple Matte lipsticks that I have had for about two years seems to have lost its sent to some degree. The rest of the Maple Matte lipsticks' scent seems to be intact, but maybe you and I both got "duds" that lose their scent more quickly than the other lipsticks..

@Harobedb - I haven't had any of mine that I've had for about the same time lose the scent, at least that I've noticed recently.  However, I have to tell you - I have a sinus infection, so I went to go check a stored lipstick to double check and freaked out because it didn't smell, only to realize that I can't actually smell anything.  🙈  Hopefully someone else can be more helpful, but I'll update you when I can smell again!  😉

Thanks for the suggestion, but my nose is all clear (how weird does that sound?) I kept thinking, maybe the scent is lower in the tube, so I screw the entire bullet up, sniffing it like a hound dog. I got so close my nose got a flick of color, so I don't think it's me. I tried my other Bite products, and they're all fine. So who knows, maybe a bad batch.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that you can't smell!  Just sharing a funny story. 😉

If the other products are fine, I would also assume a bad batch.  Bummer!  

ETA: I have definitely gotten lipstick on my nose doing the exact same thing.  😂

@Milou07Oh, I know you didn't mean anything by that! I didn't mean anything negative, either (sometimes it's so hard to try to say something simple in pixels...) Funny thing is I had THE worst cold ever a few weeks ago, and you could've set me on fire, and I wouldn't smelled a thing. That's what I meant by saying my nose works OK, meaning OK now, at any rate! Thanks for your reply, though. I appreciate you taking the time to give me your ideas, since I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this experience. 🙂

Just coming in here to give my quick review on the lip pencil.  I tried a few in store and even though they applied super well and opaque, they didn't last well at all.  My other hand gently grazed over the swatches I took on my hand and it partially wiped them off! And this is after they were on my hand about 5-10 minutes or so.  Maybe they would wear differently on the lip but I mean, the lightest touch disturbed them to point where it actually rubbed off some of the swatch.  No bueno.

I noticed this too when I swatched on my hand! However when I put it on my lips I noticed that it actually has pretty good staying power. I drink a lot of water and it left minimal prints whenever I drank anything. Wore pretty well for 4 hours before I had to touch up a little after eating a sandwich

I don't know if anyone posted yet but Temptalia has the bite glosses in the swatch gallery. 

Omg. Just...omg. What incredible stuff!!

Peacock Pearl:

bite-beauty_peacock-pearl_007_lipswatch.jpg

Oyster Pearl:

bite-beauty_oyster-pearl_007_lipswatch.jpg

Bronze Pearl:

bite-beauty_bronze-pearl_007_lipswatch.jpg

Champagne Pearl:

bite-beauty_champagne-pearl_007_lipswatch.jpg

Rose Pearl:

bite-beauty_rose-pearl_007_lipswatch.jpg

Pink Pearl:

bite-beauty_pink-pearl_007_lipswatch.jpg

Has anyone spotted these in a SiJCP? I have a GC I got for Christmas (hate the fact I can't use it online or in a main Sephora store) and I want to get my hands on Rose and Oyster.

Spoiler
No hate towards SiJCP's it's just my local store doesn't carry much 😞

What are you doing to me!!!???  I'm supposed to be on a lipstick no buy!!!!  Peacock Pearl neeeeeeeds me!!!

same @heartsmyface!! i was really hoping these were hideous so i didn't want to buy them alllll 😞

testing