cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

I'm still salty about the lip lab, but I'll take this lol. 

Lol @misscg, I posted swatches down below yesterday if you were curious about the shade 😉

Thanx. Hmmm I like this pic better than the swatch. I hope it's closer to this color.

@Gwenhwyfar For your coming soon 😉

2 or 3 more bigger sets to come? Looks like 2 bigger gold boxes and way at the back a black one?? One of the sets should be the MCLC pictured below.

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 9.05.44 PM.png

If there's more to come I hope the lipstick toppers will be available in full size...a nice set would do!

I'm not sure where to post this, but I went to the NYC Bite Beauty Lip Lab on Saturday. 

My BFF and I both did a custom lipstick consultation.  My understanding is that prices have gone up, but because we made our appt. prior to the hike, we were grandfathered in.  At one point the lady said it would cost $150 now to do what we did, but that seems crazy to me.  

We each described what we wanted for color and formula (matte, cream, etc) and the staff members mixed up a number of samples for us to try.  When we each were happy, we chose fragrances. Then we got to watch them create the lipsticks.  

I chose a pinky lavender and my BFF chose a very subdued neutral.  We both chose sheer.  For fragrance, BFF chose mango citrus and I chose mango citrus mixed with wild berry. 

They smell phenomenal!  They are super pretty.  It was $45 and change for one lipstick and I actually bought one of each (they let us do that even though technically you are only supposed to get two of your own).  To get both it was $60 something.  

I think it was well worth it at that price  It was a fun experience and we have a neat souvenir of our NYC trip!

I was there on Sunday 10/9 and had a great time. I made 2 shades, 1 for me and 1 for my cousin who was supposed to go on the trip with us but stayed home because of the hurricane. The girl making our shades was wonderful and very friendly. It took a few tries to get my Purple Mauve vision right but we did and it's beautiful.

There was a mix up at checkout and they put my two lipsticks in a bag that had someone else's lipstick in it. It was raining when we left so I shoved my bag in my purse and didn't realize I had the extra until hours later when we stopped  for lunch. The extra shade is very nice too.

Wait....the price to do a custom lippie is now $150?

Wow that's ridiculous. I always wanted to go to one of the lip labs, but not anymore. Does Bite all of a sudden think it's Tom Ford or Christian Louboutin?  

Looks like I'll never be back at the lip lab. I like bite, and the experience is awesome. But there's literally no way in bleep I'm paying $150 for something that was less than $45 ($36 when I went). No I don't want the primer or lip scrub, I have it already.

I have close to 30+ fullsized bite lipsticks, I'm a true diehard fan and the steep price hike for the custom lipsticks rubs me the wrong way. It feels like this brand is no longer for me and for people who seriously have no qualms about dropping $150 on what? 2 lipsticks? Nah buddy...😤😑🤕Beauty and makeup hasn't been making me very happy today :grumpy 😒:

Well, I'm not sure.  That is what they said.  But then I looked at the website and it says its $55 for one and $80 for two - and there is the $150 package which they say includes the customization. So I have no idea if it is $150 why it still has a one and two lipstick price - unless that is for reorders (they did say we could reorder by calling).

In any case, I would call first and verify the price.  $150 seems very high, so maybe I am wrong. 

@Kristenhami those prices are in line with what I was told at the Canadian lip lab recently.

I figured Canadian pricing would be higher than US; didn't know they were raising prices across the board.

The way they explained it to me was the 2/$80 was if you were just picking an 'off the rack' color and adding scent and finish.

The $150 was for the customized process you described above, but when I did it, $150 was for 2 lipsticks, not one.  

I wonder what has prompted such an increase...

The $150 on the website mentions two lipsticks and a package with some other goodies (I'm guessing the cherry scrub and the lip mask lol). 

That makes sense @Mochapj  I'm glad we got in when we did.  I still would have done it for $150 but I would have felt bad dragging my BFF to do it.  Lol!  I would probably have to treat since it is a lot of money for a non lipstick lover to spend!

Yeah, it's probably the mini package they sent me home with.

It had the mini cherry scrub, the mini agave mask, the foil samples of the tinted agave masks and a mini primer pencil.

I totally understand @Kristenhami - I did it for fun and would've paid $150 regardless, but definitely pricy for non-lipstick enthusiasts.

Yikes! If they're raising the US prices too then I guess Canada is getting a deal given the exchange rate! lol

The website is confusing but I think it's along the lines of what @Mochapj reported for the Toronto lip lab. $55 each/2 for $80 for "a la carte" lipsticks where they take existing colours and you choose finish, flavour and shimmers. Otherwise it's $150 for 2 fully customized lipsticks.

It is a lot to spend if you're not a lipstick lover and don't have a perfect shade in mind that doesn't exist. Maybe they think it's not worth their time to spend 20-30 mins with one client to create 1 lipstick for around $50? By forcing you to make 2, they make more $$ for same time spent.

Edit: Their (old?) online scheduling website still has the previous pricing of $45 for one custom lipstick, $60 for 2 if you're getting two of the exact same lipstick. Quite a jump indeed! 

Yah I'm going to NYC at the end of the month, and *briefly* considered going, but after reading reviews of the staff being rude (like they don't want to be there) and the price hike, i think it's a definite no for me

I was at the NYC Lip Lab on Sunday 10/9 and the experience was great. The girl making mine was super friendly and very willing to keep mixing until I got my shade right.  It was only $45.00 for one Shade ($60 if you buy 2 copies of the same shade).

Oh my goodness! yay, double ended amuse bouche.... I loved these in the old formula so convenient, especially for travel, and a great way to try different colors. and with the shimmering toppers... mine, mine, mine, mine! 😄

My gold gloss arrived yesterday; I tried it today on top of Tannin. So festive! I feel like a Christmas present!

Ladies: I received my Good as Gold lip gloss yesterday. LOVE IT!

(Funny, my 3 y.o. yanked the gold box straight out of my shipping box, amongst the sea of other Sephora goods that got delivered. I think she likes gold...ruh roh...)

Having seen the lipstick duos with the different foil toppers, do you think it would be redundant to own the lipgloss and these toppers (like the gold or rose gold one)? Do you think I can achieve these topper looks with just the gloss alone?

testing