cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

True, I only just heard about it, so I thought maybe I was behind since it's already sold out. Thank you! ^ ^

@36524 It still looks available when I open the page... 🙂

Oh yes, the app wasn't showing it all. That app doesn't even show me all the available shades of any product, I should just always use the full site. Thank you again! Lol

@36524 Oh, good! I hope you get it! All the unique colors look amazing on you, and I'm sure this wouldn't be any different. I have a photo of myself wearing the LC 'Cava' here somewhere, but it is probably Instagram filtered....

Here it is! Not Instagram filtered, but a low-quality image.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/What-are-you-wearing-today/m-p/1893376/highlight/...

@Gwenhwyfar Cava looks beautiful on you... I've just ordered the Matte Crayon version, and I am looking forward to seeing how it compares to the LC formula in terms of colour.

Thank you,@36524 @suessquatsch! If/when you have both, can you post comparison swatches for us? 🙂

@Gwenhwyfar I would definitely be willing to do that, but since I spend a lot of time out of the country, I probably won't see the new one for a few months, even though it will be on its way to my North American address soon. I can still post the comparisons then, but unfortunately, that will not be until sometime early next year :(.

@suessquatsch That's alright! I'm sure we will see it soon enough. 🙂

GAH!!! Sooo beautiful on you!! That's definitely a sgade too pale for how yellow and dark I am, but matte crayon "Cava" looks pretty different. Maybe I'll wait for more swatches before I try it since it's online only. 😕

Main post updated above. Thanks to everyone contributing with new product listings and information! 🙂

@Gwenhwyfar Thanks to you and all the other awesome BT'ers for updating and maintaining this thread. I'm super stoked for all the new holiday items 🙂 

So excited about all of the holiday products!!!

Mocha was right - the new crayon is Cava! 

http://www.sephora.com/matte-creme-lip-crayon-P387705?skuId=1829696

And two new sets

Bahahahahaha 😄 That's amazing!!

FYI Toronto ladies I just popped into the lip lab again to try and make my custom shade and they are still not doing custom colors.

they are only doing the 'a la carte' type I did 2 weeks ago which is premade color bullets mixed with scent and finish.

they said they should be doing customs later this week but I'd recommend trying to contact them before you make a trip if that's what you're going for

Hey Mochapj,

Really? That's odd, I stopped by yesterday and they said they were doing custom colors and I even saw 2 customers sitting down doing consultations. The girl even told me they could make one for me right at that moment because I didn't need appointments yet.

On another note, I'm a bit surprised at the price, $55CAD for a custom color?? I think I rather spend the time searching for "the one" than paying $55 plus tax...

@mmmiu I went when they first opened 2 weeks ago and they were doing consultations for semi-custom, which I made.  You still got to sit down, it was blended to your chosen formula, and they melted and poured the bullet, but the difference was they weren't custom crafting by mixing multiple pigments, they were just picking from pre-made colors they had on the counter in jars.

I saw the same person I worked with 2 weeks ago this morning and she said they're still only doing these semi-custom products, that staff is still 'practicing' the full custom process.  It's possible they had a person who is comfortable with the process working on the weekend but not this morning.

The only reason I went back today was to make a full custom color because they told me they weren't ready to do that 2 weeks ago.  At the time they'd told me today would be the day they started doing them, but it seems that wasn't the case.  

They were selling the semi-custom 'a la cartes' @ 2 for $80.  Not sure if it will change, but I was told there was no option to make only 1 semi-custom.

I think if you like the Bite formula, $55 for a custom shade that is exactly what you want in a color isn't bad.  I mean, in NYC the custom process runs $45USD these days, so they are accounting for exchange, I'm sure.

image.png

What color do you think it is??

testing