cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Ok i really love thistle. It's a bit more grey on me but I really like it, I paired it with Nars el agua lipliner. I grabbed another liner to try with it later if i get a chance- huda bombshell. It reminds me of a deeper version of bite cava . I posted as swatch of it last night and i will post a motd later today if anyone wants to see (brunettespylove). I wanted to go with a bright lid and some how didn't lol, next time ha. I probably wont get much use from it until fall after this though

Thistle is really grey on me too. Once it fades, it's a pretty mauve, but it's more of a greige on me. Like if Sephora OPI Metro Chic were a lipstick.

Anonymous Insider

How I  wish they would be permanant!

Ladies,do you think there'll be chances that these Sweet and Savoury would be included in normal line?

Your swatches are so amazing! Love them really much!

some comparison swatches of taro, thistle and sake (pllllease pardon my wrinkly healing tattoo, i know it looks a bit grotesque here). thistle and sake aren't nearly as similar as i was slightly afraid they would be.

biteme.jpg

My lip swatches of the four that arrived today. Whiskey arrives tomorrow because I ordered it later. Please ignore the derpy face in the Squid Ink swatch. The derp just happens sometimes.

The only one out of these four that I don't love is Lavender Jam. I had really high hopes for it... and while it is beautiful, I can't justify it for a few reasons. The one that really had me decided was the fact that it makes teeth appear more yellow when you talk and smile. I drink a lot of tea, so I can't have that.

Kale and Thistle are my favorites out of the bunch. Squid Ink is also gorgeous and a very close third. I like Taro (posted previously) well enough but I could live without it. I'm sure I will love Whiskey.

BITE_Thistle_sm.jpg

BITE_LavenderJam_sm.jpg

BITE_SquidInk_sm.jpg

BITE_Kale_sm.jpg

I can see why Kale and Thistle are your favourites! They are marvellous on you. Kale compliments your eyes so well 

All are perfectly stunning on you. That's a shame about Lavender Jam, but I can't blame you for not keeping it if it's going to create that weird illusion. But I think you may have found your perfect green in Kale!

Of course they all look amazing on you!

Omg, you and Kale... amazing.

I am very pleasantly surprised by the way Kale and Squid Ink look. I was worried they would be so dark as to be indistinguishable from each other, but the way they catch the light or something makes them definitely their own colors in a really cool way. Like, it's a black lipstick with metallic eyeshadow over it, except it's just one matte/satin lipstick... both of them are just really well don.

I agree! They are extremely well done.

absolutely not derpy, you're perfect.

i'm gonna have to get kale, i can feel it now.

I support this decision.

Ok, I think I can wear Kale? I think I can wear Kale...if I say it enough will it become true? @Gwenhwyfar Beautiful! I'm probably ordering Kale now, it is beautiful on you. 

You can definitely wear Kale, @vegchililover78! Thank you for your sweet words! ♥

Temptalia has swatches up -- if I'd seen Thistle before I ordered, I would have seen how grey it is and held off. Although the swatch looks a lot more mauve on my phone, and much greyer on my computer! Kale and Squid Ink are so beautiful!

So, I actually received Thistle in time for my trip! Sephora, I luh you. ❤️

Did a little swatch comparison.. I think this is my closest dupe. But the Bite formula obviously wins.

image.jpeg

Thank you for this!! I had a suspicion they would be similar, and they really are. I already have Trap so I think I'll skip Thistle and use that money on crazy Kale instead 🙂

It was probably your comment then that made me test them side by side! I couldn't remember who. And yep, that's a great plan! I wanna grab Kale, too. 🙂

Lip swatches!! Kale, Squid Ink, Thistle. I love all of them, but I LOVE Thistle. It actually works as a cool nude (ish) for me. It's a lighter version of what I thought Taro would be, before it ended up being brighter than I expected.

FullSizeRender (12).jpg

FullSizeRender (11).jpg

IMG_2588.JPG

Anonymous Insider

@JazaChai your picture with squid ink makes me feel like blue lipstick has been mainstream since ever. I cannot believe it looks so good on you, and I don't even mean that in the edgy way. It just looks so great!

All 3 are lovely! Kale is so pretty. And Thistle is a really neat nude shade on you! 

9 Replies
testing