cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

yeah just saw that 😛  I had that and whiskey in my maybe pile.... oh well... when I checked this morning they had only stocked 8 of each!

Aw, I took kale outta your cart?   💔. Sorry!!!!!!!!   The blows just keep on coming 😕

hahaha don't worry about it! It's not a must have. I'll pick it up in store if I need to... I just wish they'd stock more products on the Canadian site... especially Bite since they are Canadians!

Guilt sufficiently minimized😉

Having two release dates is pretty nice at least.  We should have more access to our own country's products, lol.  

Which is the one on the far left? I didn't realize there's an LE red 

@pinyo that's Nori, from the permanent collection.

Some of the permanent colors are part of the sweet and savory 'color story' for this release.

Haha I'm stupid, didn't see the names among all that caption. Thanks! 

I thought perhaps it was Licorice. I didn't realize they were coming out with so many S&S colors. I thought it was just the 6 lmao. 

I think it's kinda weird that they're promoting the previous released (and permanent) colors as part of the S&S collection...Im so behind on the updates "9" 

Well, at least the part about Nori being part of the collection was actually true, LOL 🙂

I feel that they must have more stock coming... It wouldn't make any sense for them to sell out on the first day and not come back. And you make a good point about all their social media advertising the May 20 date; that would also lead me to believe that there will be more available by or before then.

it would be even funnier, if they sell out and not come back  til the 20th. (not funny just saying)

@Gwenhwyfar you'd be surprised. It has happened a lot since the new warehouse that Canada gets extremely limited stock and once it's gone, it's gone... I know more recently it happened with the new Tarte clay pots... gone within a few hours and never came back on the site.

Really funny since Bite is Canadian.

@veronika23 Wow, that is horrible. I don't get why they would have such limited stock for Canadians.... Seems like a really poor decision. 😞

@Gwenhwyfar yeah I don't know what the logic behind all this is either... I mean don't these people know how to pull stats? Based on that they would know how much was needed... but when I say we only get 10 I don't mean it as a joke... I literally mean we get 10 of each item... new warehouse in Canada is the biggest fail ever IMO.

@veronika23 This makes me so sad. 😞

😞 and no matter how much we voice our opinions... I know I voice mine and nothing changes... I pretty much was dismissed by a supervisor at rouge who gave a bunch of non-sense excuses. 😞

@veronika23 yup you are right.. those clay pots were so weird..and since today they have 4 newer ones wonder if the same will happen. I never did see them in store either.. there have been so many things that I waited on to pick up later only to never have restocked and now says cannot be shipped to Canada. 😑

ugh.  @Anewxa I have learned not to wait... just pick it up when I see it. It's too unreliable.  Plus you get ebates online.

they're always so ridiculously behind when they post. its been available for hours now and they just posted it.

i was wondering where the initial launch date for today came from. Since i only ever saw them mention the 20th but theres always a different date from online, and usually earlier

@aviscardi they told mocha.  While pm-ing with them they told me of the new date which was today May 10th. I think Bite had planned the 6th and Sephora changed it to today.

but they never actually announced it, even it was changed. So basically even after the 6th it changed and they still dont say anything til its up for hours

3 Replies
testing