cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

@jeveux I can't tell if it says Jam, but that would fit for how short the word appears to be.

both jelly products have 2 color swatches, so either they haven't decided which color they want to go with, or it's going to be a double ended product like the mix mingles, or perhaps a lipstick and gloss duo like they did last year for perks.

in the photos the model's lips don't appear to be duochrome in either the gold or purple, so I'm not sure.  The word jelly leads me to think of a thick, lightly tinted gloss, kinda like jelly nail polishes.

Whoa @Mochapj I had no idea this was a thing!  You are right, I forgot about the Mix & Mingles - they might be that!  Maybe like the new Tarte products at Ulta it would be a lipstick on one end and a gloss on the other?

I think the pics are just inspiration pics.. I know I've seen the one with the purple-ish / blue lip color before and the coral one I have saved on my pinterest board 🙂

In brackets under Taro/Tano? Looks like it's either J79... whatever that means

ETA: Could it be Royal Jelly and Lavender Jam?

I just watched that section, several times, and I think it says 179. Maybe it's just a production number. And I really can't tell what the last savory one is but I thought for a second that maybe it was Beetroot which might match their swatch.

You're right, Beetroot could definitely make sense for that second one given the savory angle and how it seems both the summer and holiday collection have 3 'old' (existing) shades and 3 new products.  

@veronika23 When I watch the video, it could be either.  Royal Jelly is a honey thing and lavender jam makes more sense than jelly.

i agree the photos may just be inspiration photos, but I'm pretty sure the squiggles are the actual shades.

@Mochapjwoh first time that the @ actually works lol

Oh yeah the swatches look to be products for sure... was just saying the pics below aren't theirs. Wish we could get a closer look lol

YAY GOLD!!!!!!!!!

I shall flood the threads with swatches today.

For anybody interested...

These are the colours my SiJcP had out (minus 2, somehow I missed swatching Pepper & Sangria, despite that I wrote them down before I swatched. )

Bite Amuse Bouche Swatches.jpg

I already own fig (in luminous crème) so i'll just finish that one up (eventually)

sake, sugarcane, rhubarb, and dragonfruit look veeeeryy tempting!

I need sake!!

Had no interest in Gingersnap, but now....

Wow, your SiJCP not only had more shades than my regular Sephora, but most of them are different. That's weird. #sephoralogic

Want to hear something even more strange, they moved the BITE section to another part of the store to "hide" it for a reason even the very sweet SA couldn't explain. 

Yeah, that seems about right.

Thank you so much!!  This is super helpful!!  I'm a little sad to see that their purples still seem to be so grey-based 😞

♥___♥ Molassesssss....

Is there a list out there for dupes from prior releases in the new Amuse Bouche line? I saw that some of the new shades are updated versions of the 12 LLR released last year and the prior Luminous Creme line, but wasn't sure if I missed a breakdown of the dupes somewhere...

Is AB Spritzer similar to LLR 005? 

from when i swatched it yesterday its not the same, i was actually wearing oo5. 005 is more grey and a muted lavender, spritzer has more pink in it and more vibrant tho not as much as id thought. I was actually wondering if it was closer to their violet lipstick.

Thanks!

went to my store and they only had 8 shades out. only 1 i was interested. I swatched chai and spritzer, the rest were much darker. I was surprised that i didn't hate spritzer, it seemed less vibrant than i thought. I didn't walk out with any tho lol. I guess il be waiting for the next discount to order any more

testing