cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

My Sephora hasn't put any of them out yet as of the 7th. 😮

I went to my Sephora today and they had quite a few Amuse Bouche Lipsticks to test. Swatches are swiped twice and I am a NC25. So many lovely colors!

EDIT: I'm so sad! I have another arm of swatches, but didn't get a good pic documenting the coordinating tubes- so disappointed.

image.jpeg

Left to right, Tannin, Gingersnap, Cayenne, Sour Cherry, Meringue, Sugarcane, Honeycomb, Fig, Sorbet

The BITE website got a total makeover (it was well past time for that) and it is now somewhat interactive and I'm enjoying exploring it.

They've only listed 6 products on their website...does this mean they're getting rid of all of the others?  I actually like the Cashmere Lip Creams 😞  And I've heard others say they like the Buttercream lipsticks...

I hope not! They haven't made any official statements about anything going away other than the Luminous Crème line. I think they are mostly focused on promoting the Amuse Bouche and maybe they are still working on putting everything up on the site? I hope they would let us know before letting go of any others!

chai and rhubarb.jpg

Chai on the left, Rhubarb on the right. Chai looks a little more mauve in person, which is why I bought it, I hope it isn't too warm for me but I think it works because of the mauve. Chai was one of about 7-8 shades my Sephora had out today, like other reports that the full selection is unavailable in stores at the moment.

Rhubarb is really gorgeous, I'm not sure the picture does it justice. Fabulous shade.

I don't know if anybody posted some swatches of Radish yet ( sorry, don't have time to go through pages, posts and threads right now and lately ), but here's a quick arm swatch:

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

( Ay ay ay, pls excuse my dry dry skin. It haven't gotten its daily dose of moisture yet... )

I keep telling myself no to this because I have 4 of the dupes Temptalia listed, but it's oh so pretty and I'm kind of reconsidering. I love this shade with just black liner and tons of mascara!

Anonymous Insider

Oh. Oh my. I am so sad I only got one of the 100pt perks now!

Anonymous Insider

A swatch of sake on pigmented lips- I think it pulls more pink on me... but I still like it 🙂

bite sake.jpg

Trendmood posted bite is coming out with a green lipstick called Kale

ikalemage.png

I never purchase "strange" colored lipsticks but wow, this looks so cool! I can't wait to see swatches!

Anonymous Insider

I died. This is what I have been waiting for. I dearly hope it is as dark as I want it to be. I'm drooling in anticipation. I think the lipstick gods have heard my prayers.

(Oof. This post is heavy on the "I" statements. There was a lot to be said.)

I'm glad that Bite is branching out, really I am. But am pretty sure this will be a pass. It looks like it will be as dark as Black Truffle, which is an odd choice for spring/summer.

It might apply more bright on the lips. NARS Charlotte does the same thing. I'm actually hoping it doesn't though, much, as I actually think a darker green would be more wearable than a brighter one. Really hope it does come in some sort of mini form though, I would never use up an entire dark green lipstick!

I'm excited about a dark green lipstick and to see that Bite is branching out into more unique colors!  

This is wishful thinking on my part, but looking at the short barrels and the small bullets on the lipsticks in that picture, they almost look like minis or samples!  If they are, I hope they're going to out to more people than just beauty editors and bloggers! 

I think it could be a set of minis, or maybe they are going to be a point perk like the cocktail ones they did last fall...?

I definitely don't think they are just for editors and bloggers, at any rate.

Of course it's called Kale.  Oy.

During the Bite chat a few weeks ago, they mentioned their summer collection was something to do with savoury so I am guessing all of the shades will have this sort of marketing behind them.  

I hope they make a Bacon one. In a warm peachy brown. I would be all over that too.

testing