cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

I would love it if they would bring back the formula they used for the limited lip lab lipsticks. I liked that it was a lot less thick than their luminous creme lipsticks, which feel really heavy and waxy on my lips. The LLR ones felt like they hugged my lips without being slippery and bleeding everywhere.

A girl can hope.

We should all get together and go to the Bite Lip Lab together! All the lipsticks from there are with their Deluxe formula (I think)!

Anonymous Insider

EoS, actually, you can choose between cream, matte, sheer, or deluxe!

Those are their Crème Deluxe formula. The formula has been used for several limited edition collections over the years they have been active. It is also a formula option at the Lip Lab, from what I understand. It is my favorite of their formulas as well, and I'm sure we will see more of it. But it would be nice if there was a permanent line of Crème Deluxe options.

Wouldn't that be great? My dream is to one day get out to New York and make 2367778 variations of red lipstick in that formula. *sigh*

Here's some closer shots of the shade range:

Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 7.32.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 7.32.00 PM.png

L-R, top row: Beet Root, Black Truffle, Cayenne, Chai, Cotton Candy, Dragonfruit, Eggplant, Fig, Gazpacho, Gin Fizz, Gingersnap, Honeycomb, Jam, Kimchi, Licorice, Maple, Meringue

L-R, bottom row: Molasses, Nori, Pepper, Persimmon, Pickled Ginger, Radish, Rhubarb, Sake, Sangria, Sorbet, Souffle, Sour Cherry, Spritzer, Sugar Cane, Sweet Cream, Tannin, Verbena

I am sorry if I am repeating the q-n, are these new shades replacing the existing ones? I am confused now.. (face palm)

Good find! I'm having a hard time differentiating between all of the darker shades, but Fig, Gin Fizz, Honeycomb, Sake, Spritzer, Sugar Cane, and Sweet Cream all look promising 🙂

Really hoping these are closer in texture to the Frozen Berries from last summer than to the current line of lipsticks -- I find the current ones smear really easily and don't have great staying power on me, and Barberry has neither of those problems.

Beetroot,fig, pepper, radish! I also love cayenne, but I wish these were sheer-that orangey red would look so good sheer as well! 

Anonymous Insider

I just bought the Matte Lip Crayon in Pastille and figured it is the exact dupe of my favorite color from BITE -Rhubarb so I was going to return/exchange it for another color anyways.

I however want to ask follow BITE matte crayon lovers does the formula of this always give you guys dry little patches in the inner lip? I thought it was just my lips that were too dry but I put it on couple of times and it was always like that. I wonder what I can do to prevent it?

on me the formula does not feel too dry, to prevent the dry patches in general I typically apply lip balm 10-15 min before I apply lip product, that way lips are prepped/moisturized and ready to go 🙂

also you might want to use lip scrub once in a while (you can make one yourself or buy one)

The Matte Crayon formula is extra drying on my lips as well (although many others here say they find it to be a less-drying formula compared to other mattes). I just apply a thin clear lip balm before the lip color, which I usually do with all lip colors anyway. I usually use Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.

image.jpeg

I found this a few days ago... It's the top hit when you Google search "BITE beauty amuse bouche". (I contacted the seller and they said the item sold.)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

😮 the seller sold all that for $49? Or each? Either way, what a beautiful set! I definitely see some colors I want!

There was 100 people in a test group. This is most likely one of their sets. 

Wow, I would have died and gone to heaven had I been a part of that test group. 

Oh! Did you hear about a test group someplace?

Edit: Just saw your reply to Mocha below!

I was one of the 100. We weren't supposed to say anything about it in case they never came out with the line. Since info is out, I think it's safe for me to talk about it. I hope so! I was contacted by Sephora if I wanted to be a part of it. I had to answer a bunch of questions and then they chose the 100 from that.

Wow I would have died and went heaven if I was selected to be apart of the test group, lol. How is the formula?

testing