cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

NailsForLife requested swatches of 'Bellini' next to 'Palomino' so I swatched as many BITE lipsticks as I could for comparison.

I think the closest within what I own is the 'Cuvée Coral' (top swatch) but it is still not as bright and considerably more peachy. BITE 'Quince' appears closer than 'Palomino' because it is a little less intense in saturation and a bit less blue-violet. I think that 'Bellini is fairly unique as far as BITE permanent colors go. Hope this helps!

Top: Crème Deluxe 'Cuvée Coral'
Left to right:
Luminous Crème Lipstick 'Rosé'

High Pigment Pencil 'Tulip'

Luminous Crème Lipstick 'Bellini' (very center swatch)
Luminous Crème Lipstick 'Palomino'
Luminous Crème Lipstick 'Quince'
Bottom: Deconstructed Rose 'Damask'

unnamed.jpg

Hi Ladies, there was a discussion about the presence of Champagne in Bite lipsticks a few days ago. I sent Bite beauty an email to inquire if any of their products contain Champagne or any other form of consumable Alcohol. I also asked them if the word Champagne written in front of Deluxe cream lipstick under the category "FINISH " refers to finished look or presence of actual Champagne. I just got a response from them

I am so happy...Yay!

Thank you for your inquiry. You will be happy to know that the “Champagne” is only referring to the colour and/or the pearl used to give the product a sheen. There is absolutely no alcohol in our products. 

Hope this helps,

BITE Beauty

That's a somewhat strange response considering the Crème Deluxe containing champagne grapes. I would have thought they would at least mention that part too. But it still doesn't make a difference if there is NO consumable alcohol in any of the products. Great news!

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but just thought I'd mention that 'champagne grapes' are actually a type of grape (they are very small, thin-skinned, dark, seedless). They may just be using part of the fruit in the formula. Contrary to the name, these grapes aren't used to make wine or champagne, just eating/cooking.

I didn't see that discussion but I second beautyaddict99, here's some info from Google regarding Champagne Grapes if that's the ingredient in question

"Champagne grapes are the name given to a specific type of grape, the Corinth. They should not be confused with the various groups to make wine in the Champagne region of France. These grapes also are commonly used as currants. Corinth grapes are rarely used to make wine, and never in Champagne or any other major wine producing region in the world"

Love being an informed consumer! 🙂

Could someone swatch either Bite Poppy (from luminous creme duo poppy/scarlet) or Bite Limited Release #001 next to the new Frozen Berries in 'Black Cherry'? I want to see how similar they are!

I did here;

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Bite-Beauty-Maple-Collection-Canada-exclusive/m-p/2074425/highl...

Bite has already stated that mulled maple is the exact same shade as black cherry.

Thanks, you are awesome!!!!!!!!!

Well poo. I thought Braised and Black Cherry were the same. I troubled a lovely Canadian to get Mulled.

😠

That stinks. Sorry!

Oops 😞

i0803152mage.jpg

I came for the girl putting lipstick on her eyelids.  I'm guessing she drew the short straw.

hahahaha 😄

Haha 🙂 Totally thought of that when I first saw it. Perfect for multiple use 😉

I just got back from the Rouge event and redeemed my points for Bellini! I love it! This is the lipstick with the gloss on top. The gloss is a little sticky, but that doesn't really bother me. It's a beautiful hot pink and I am definitely going to be purchasing the full size!image.jpg

Lovely!!! Thanks for sharing! Congrats on getting it!

This colour is perfect on you!

It might be too bright of a pink for my liking. I'm looking forward to the October colour, though! And I'm glad the full sized will be available for purchase for those of us who don't act quick enough to get as a perk

I love the color on her as well- looks lovely! I switched it at the store and it was just too bright for my complexion 😞 I'm looking forward to the sept/oct releases too! (Or is it just oct?)

*doh* I'm dumb- ok red in sept & berry in oct!

2 Replies
testing