cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Barberry on top

002 on bottom

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

They are both so pretty!

This makes me so happy because I just impulse-purchased Barberry and 002 is the only LLLR shade I regret missing. Berries are my absolute favorite color family. 

I loved 002 but I think I may like Barberry better!

Im in love. I don't regret getting the whole collection in the slightest.  I haven't gotten black cherry yet because for some reason it was delivered to my work place but tomorrow morning I will do complete swatches as soon as I get home:)

What do you think of Juniper??? That's the one I was on the fence about since I own lllr #3

003 on top

Juniper on bottom

image.jpg

So glad I ordered for Juniper. I don't know why I thought it would look like 003. I think 003 was so bad on me that I'm scarred for life lol.

Wow that's very different

OH crumb so sorry I meant #4 so sorry for the unecessary swatch. Can you just give your opinion on juniper vs lllr#4? So sorry again - can't keep my numbers straight 😞

No worries I might order backups 😉 I'll do a compare swatch I'm the morning:)

I'm almost home I have both. I'll swatch when I get there:)

Wonderful thank you!

All of my orders arrived today. I have Plum, Barberry, and both Opals. Plum looks amazing in the tube and held up against my skin. Barberry is an interesting color, but it doesn't look like something I'm going to like. In fact, I may very well exchange it for Juniper when they are released in stores. I'm holding off on swatching or trying either of these until I can swatch them in store; I don't want to waste the product in case I decide to return.

Opal Lipstick is amazing! I swatched it very lightly on my hand and it is subtle and gorgeous! Definitely a keeper and I might want a backup depending upon how it looks on the lips. Opal gloss looks really pretty in the tube (and what a gorgeous tube!) but I have a feeling it will be too sticky for my tastes and I am generally not a gloss lover (she says after ordering the whole Watercolor Lipgloss Library...). I will wait to open that one until I can try out the one in store as well.

I'm really loving seeing these on you ladies and can't wait to see more! It's killing me to not jump in and try them all on. I intend to go by my local Sephora soon and see if they have these in the back yet. Maybe I can beg to see them early! 😉

Ah the watercolor library is forgivable - it was a great bargain. Mine came in the mail today and I wish I had a picture of my husband's face when I pulled it out of the box and tried on the mint green (basically iridescent looking on) it was priceless! He even asked me if they sent me the wrong color - I laughed and showed him the rest. He just said okay and shuffled out of the room shaking his head - poor hubby lol 🙂

Just sayin', if anyone got opal and wanted to post a photo... I'd love to see it 😉

Here it is, Mocha! Three light swipes across my inner forearm. Two swipes on lips.

image.jpg

image.jpg

That looks great! So much better than that other lip swatch on the blog (she swiped too many times perhaps)? Still not for me but it suits your undertones perfectly on its own!

Thank you! I don't know - maybe hers was soft? I have kept mine in the fridge since it arrived to protect it from 90+ F degree weather, so it was a nice solid consistency for application.

Oooh perfect!  Thank you!  So glad I ordered one.  Can't wait till it gets to me!!

In person how do you think it compares to Violet Atom?

I totally forgot to compare them! Doing that now... Will update in a minute....

Here they are side-by-side: NARS x Christopher Kane 'Violet Atom' on top and BITE 'Opal' Lipstick on bottom (three swipes each). Opal is much more violet-blue, with more intense shimmer, and a bit glossier, whereas Violet Atom appears blue-green next to it and has a creamy powder texture and appearance. Sorry this is not the best picture; they are both quite subtle and hard to see on my fair skin, but I love the effect! I have not yet tried Violet Atom on my lips, so can't comment on that. I have been wearing Opal since applying for the above photo, and I will say it does not feel drying, it has kind of a thick creamy texture, and it definitely continues to transfer well into a couple hours of wear. I still really like it!

image.jpg

1 Reply
testing