cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Sounds like I went the hard way to get the lippies and you went the smart way 🙂 I'm sure it'll post soon. Did you get what you want? I got barberry, plum, and went ahead and got the opal lipstick even though I swore I wouldn't. On well 🙂

Welp, I just placed and order for an Audacious lippie yesterday but I need to get my mom a UD powder so I guess I can just add Plum to that order...

I'm so conflicted 😞 I really like Barberry but I have 002 and I wanted the Opal gloss but realistically I don't often wear glosses.

Will these be available in store as well, or is it an online exclusive?

In stores, yes. But not on the same date. All of the blogs I have found say they will be available in-stores from July through October. I would expect them to be out mid-July as items are usually stocked in Sephora stores about 1-2 weeks after they are released online. Although if your local store doesn't have a BITE Beauty display, they probably won't get these.

Thank you! I'll wait on these then, hopefully they'll be in store around the same time as the Naked Smoky palette 🙂

Oh, yes. Look what I found! Swatches of each Frozen Berries shade with the 'Opal' gloss on top. 'Plum' with the gloss is just killing me! I am so excited for tomorrow. Also more lip swatches of the two 'Opal' lip products alone. All images from xonoelle (Instagram and website). She also provided a written description of each shade:

Juniper - a matte dark fuchsia
Elderberry - a matte dusty cool-toned burgundy
Barberry - a stunning matte cool-toned dusty mix of mauve and lilac
Plum - a matte rich reddish plum
Black Cherry - a matte deep brown-toned blood red

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oops. I missed this one on her website earlier: 'Opal' Crème Lipstick over Frozen Berries shades! This one looks pretty too, but layering might be trickier. It's important to see these items in action before tomorrow!

image.jpg

Opal matte looks better combined with the lipsticks than on its own.  Not death like anymore.

Agreed! It's an interesting effect. I also saw this swatch in which Opal Lipstick doesn't look so bad on its own though. It probably depends entirely upon how thickly it is applied. I imagine it would look like a nice highlight when applied lightly with a clear or rosy balm.

980x.jpg

I agree.  I think this might be nice on naturally pinky lips that will just take on some sheen.

My lips are darkly pigmented, so in the best interest of all the chirruns, I must pass.

I am so torn over which colors to get. I'm getting Plum for sure but then Barberry is calling me. And somehow Juniper is tempting me, even though I absolutely hated 003 on me, neon red just isn't my thing. And these Opals are interesting and I feel like I need at least one. 

Omg! What if they came out with a golden counterpart to the opal gloss and matte lipstick

I don't think 'Juniper' and '003' are anything alike other than both being bright. '003' was a bright, shocking red, whereas 'Juniper' looks like (in most swatches) and has been described as a bright magenta pink. It looks very similar to BITE 'Crimson' and BITE 'Quince.' Swatches of those should give you an idea of what it will look like. It's honestly one of my favorite colors to wear.

Hmmm I think I'll watch till its in store to swatch it. Urg decisions decisions lol.

You don't like 003?  Waaah....and I keep looking for it too.

It looked terrible on me and I tried to make it work and gave up. 😁 maybe I should have checked around before I returned it, sorry. 

Keep it in mind for next time, if you like the idea! 🙂 I make that a rule with LE items, because if the item is used, then it gets thrown away when returned. That's a lot of product that could be loved by someone else with a small amount of sanitizing, and many people miss their chance at LE items before they realize they want it or even know about it! Best practice (for me) is to offer it on BT first.

I know Lipstick Queen makes a lipstick that looks similar to Opal but with gold. I haven't seen swatches of it, only read the description.

Lipstick Queen makes Ice Queen and Queen Bee, which are opal and gold, respectively. I think Ice Queen is probably a similar concept to this one, but, from the swatches online, it looks like it's better executed.

The description of Barberry here seems strange.  Dusty mauve/lilac?

I am still glad for the three I plan to get. 

P.S:  I will just say it.  Opal matte looks like death.  And by that I don't mean "cool" death, I mean "WTF death."

3 Replies
testing