Tinted Lip Balms

Tinted Lip Balms

Lately, I have been using lip balm more than usual.  I usually apply a layer of lip balm underneath my lip gloss or lip stick, but I have really been getting into tinted lip balm lately.  

For a regular lip balm, I love EOS!  I currently have one in Summer Fruit.   However, the cats also like them.  If my mom leaves hers on the counter or table, they think it's a new toy lol.  

I need to get some more tinted lip balm, especially the Revlon lip butters.  I have been completely out of the one I had, but I always end up forgetting and buying something else lol.  I have a Maybelline Baby Lips right now, and it is an awesome spring time pink.  The quality of the balm itself is good, too, for my lips.

I have tried the Fresh Sugar lip balms.  From the birthday gift, I finished the plain one a while back, and I still have some of the Rose one left.  It's ok, but, for me and my lips, I don't need to spend that extra money on lip balm.  It works the same for me as EOS.  I saw where Stila has a type of tinted lip balm out now, so I will have to check that out.

What are your thoughts on tinted lip balm?

blips.jpg

Revlon-Lip-Butters-Together.jpg

fresh.jpg

Re: Tinted Lip Balms

Prefered lip product mostly cuz it gives me moisture and color while still maintaining the no make up look. I prefer the oneswith SPF (Fresh, Mgaybelline) but also have Korres lip butter and all of Tokidoki tinted lip balm. =]

I like eos, but only the lemon one have spf, and they arent enough for me in the winter, as i found out after buying 5 different colors. Lol, if you mix the covers, they reminds me of pokemon.

I never thought about mixing the lids with other colors.  I have the red one, but I haven't seen a white one.  Then it would be a Pokeball!

I love love love tinted lip balms! They are so easy to wear and some really give off a lot of color. Revlon Lip Butters are my favorite hands down! I need to pick up some more summery colors! :-)

I love my EOS balm too.  I always use it under my lip products! They last forever too which is awesome! That's funny..I can imagine cats woyld get a kick out of playing with them!

We need to go on a Revlon Lip Butter shopping spree!  

That soinds like a fabulous idea! :-)

I just got a new shade yesterday.... Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya!  Roll on summer! Smiley Happy

I've not looked at the shade, but the name itself makes it sound pretty!

[ Edited ]

I like tinted balms, Fusion Beauty made some that I really liked. I used Korres' Lip Butters before and liked the feel, but if you over applied it did leave a film on the inner rim of your lip if you weren't careful, but they smelled divine!

Hahaha, the fact that your cat thinks the Eos balm is a toy is hilarious! I could imagine you going "Hang on, gotta get my lip....wait...wha...where did it go???" then look over and see the cat hoarding all the lost ones as play toys! Smiley Very Happy

They actually knocked one of my mom's off the kitchen counter, and she finally found it behind the refrigerator! lol!  Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • blips.jpg
  • Revlon-Lip-Butters-Together.jpg
  • fresh.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg