Tinted Lip Balms

kimmi1115

Tinted Lip Balms

Lately, I have been using lip balm more than usual.  I usually apply a layer of lip balm underneath my lip gloss or lip stick, but I have really been getting into tinted lip balm lately.  

For a regular lip balm, I love EOS!  I currently have one in Summer Fruit.   However, the cats also like them.  If my mom leaves hers on the counter or table, they think it's a new toy lol.  

I need to get some more tinted lip balm, especially the Revlon lip butters.  I have been completely out of the one I had, but I always end up forgetting and buying something else lol.  I have a Maybelline Baby Lips right now, and it is an awesome spring time pink.  The quality of the balm itself is good, too, for my lips.

I have tried the Fresh Sugar lip balms.  From the birthday gift, I finished the plain one a while back, and I still have some of the Rose one left.  It's ok, but, for me and my lips, I don't need to spend that extra money on lip balm.  It works the same for me as EOS.  I saw where Stila has a type of tinted lip balm out now, so I will have to check that out.

What are your thoughts on tinted lip balm?

blips.jpg

Revlon-Lip-Butters-Together.jpg

fresh.jpg

ChicDabbler

Re: Tinted Lip Balms

Prefered lip product mostly cuz it gives me moisture and color while still maintaining the no make up look. I prefer the oneswith SPF (Fresh, Mgaybelline) but also have Korres lip butter and all of Tokidoki tinted lip balm. =]

I like eos, but only the lemon one have spf, and they arent enough for me in the winter, as i found out after buying 5 different colors. Lol, if you mix the covers, they reminds me of pokemon.

kimmi1115

I never thought about mixing the lids with other colors.  I have the red one, but I haven't seen a white one.  Then it would be a Pokeball!

fran11

I love love love tinted lip balms! They are so easy to wear and some really give off a lot of color. Revlon Lip Butters are my favorite hands down! I need to pick up some more summery colors! :-)

I love my EOS balm too.  I always use it under my lip products! They last forever too which is awesome! That's funny..I can imagine cats woyld get a kick out of playing with them!

kimmi1115

We need to go on a Revlon Lip Butter shopping spree!  

fran11

That soinds like a fabulous idea! :-)

drrragon

I just got a new shade yesterday.... Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya!  Roll on summer! :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

I've not looked at the shade, but the name itself makes it sound pretty!

lylysa

[ Edited ]

I like tinted balms, Fusion Beauty made some that I really liked. I used Korres' Lip Butters before and liked the feel, but if you over applied it did leave a film on the inner rim of your lip if you weren't careful, but they smelled divine!

Hahaha, the fact that your cat thinks the Eos balm is a toy is hilarious! I could imagine you going "Hang on, gotta get my lip....wait...wha...where did it go???" then look over and see the cat hoarding all the lost ones as play toys! :smileyvery-happy:

kimmi1115

They actually knocked one of my mom's off the kitchen counter, and she finally found it behind the refrigerator! lol!  :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 56 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • dawn1962
    • kimmi1115
    • drrragon
    • lylysa