cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

MUFE N39

IMG_2543.JPG

TomFord Richard! It is a little less pink IRL as compared to the picture.

Spoiler
IMG_5681.JPG

You look lovely @fatimamummy! Hope you are enjoying today's lovely weather 💛🌞

Pretty! 

Lipstick for tonight's rouge event was Bobbi Brown Sandwash Pink from the recent 100pt perks. I quite enjoyed the formula, not sure why I never noticed these before! Please excuse the worn out after event makeup 😁

Screenshot_20170223-015700.jpg

Screenshot_20170223-040304.jpg

That's so pretty on you! I didn't think this colour would work on my skintone! 

Here's some lip spam (T-B: NYX Lip Lingerie in Seduction, Urban Decay 1993 with the Estee lipliner that came in the SF Nude lip set, TF Melted Matte in Queen B, MAC's Velvet Teddy over Boldly Bare lipliner)

Spoiler
15876711_1155599671223543_3530709360671981568_n.jpg

16110120_1212004632186210_4223724109365772288_n.jpg

16122626_257368114696136_1551346735685566464_n(1).jpg

lippie.png

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that we're having an UnNude Lip #Sweepstakes on The Beauty Board right now! The sweepstakes will end on 3/3/17 so you may want to post there for a chance to win some awesome KVD product and maybe even a $500 Sephora gift card 🙂

Here's how to enter:

1. Go to The Beauty Board on the Sephora App or at http://www.sephora.com/gallery/
  2. Upload your UnNude lip look
  3. Tag at least one lip product you used (or could have used)
  4. Include #Sweepstakes in the title
  5. Submit your entry

You can enter one daily to increase your odds of winning.

Our randomly selected winners will receive the following: 

• One grand prize winner will receive a $500 Sephora gift card, a Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Lip Vault AND a Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick UnNude Lip Bundle. 
  • Five runner-ups will each receive a Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick UnNude Lip Bundle.

Please visit the official rules for more detail: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/The-Beauty-Board-UnNude-Lip-Sweepstakes/m-p/2679462

Good luck!

Awh can't enter, U.S only.. good luck to my U.S ladies 💕

I wish this was open to Canadians! 

Aw man, did this just start or has it been going on a while now? I wish I heard of it earlier if it's been a while! Ah well I still have time lol! I had nooooo idea about the unnudes photos going on elsewhere for a contest 😛

Edit: My bad! I see it was posted on BT wayyy back at the end of January, guess I didn't see it!

@sabrinas it started on 2/2 but there's one week left so you still have a chance 🙂 

The Lancôme Metalrose promo thing over BITE 022 lip pen.

bitelancome2.jpg

I don't know if it was the combo, or the Lancôme itself ( haven't tried it solo yet )... But, this was very icky/sticky/yucky/tacky, so I took it off shortly after applying. Couldn't stand it on my lips.

Edit: Tried Lancôme Metalrose promo ( Mirrored Nude ) on its own tonight, and it's terrible! Straight-to-trash-it-went terrible! A promo code wasted...

Oh wow that looks super pretty!

Ohhhhhh.... Sounds like Juicy Tubes.   Sorry you wasted your promo.  :(. 

I just tried that Lancome promo and had the exact same impression. I normally hate lip glosses, and I was hoping this would be more of a liquid lipstick. Instead, it has all of the terrible qualities of the cheap lip glosses I wore in the '90s. Sadly, it's such a generous size, too!

Fortunately, I loved the Fresh Sugar Lip balm in Nude from the twolips promo! I'm ambivalent about the UD liquid lipstick in Amulet. 

I can't believe somebody actually still makes them so bad at this day and age of so many non icky/sticky/yucky/tacky glosses and glossy products in general!

I hate lip glosses, too ( and, was also hoping this would be more of a liquid lipstick ). But, through promos and GWPs and what not, I received quite a few that positively surprised me and made me go hmmm... 😄 But this... This is just soooo bad.

@lyravega I tried the Lancome Metalrose promo yesterday on its own and it was very, very tacky/sticky. Disappointing!

That's what I thought. Yes, very disappointing indeed!

Thanks, @lachaton !

Nudestix intense matte in "purity". I just got this in a mini nudestix set at my local sephora and I love them all! Purity is just a shade darker than my natural lip color so its a great mlbb!

IMG_0933.JPG

@sabrinas ooooh im so glad you posted this! I've never tried any nudestix products before, and i've been soooo curious about these! This colour is absolutely stunning on you! It also looks so smooth and even, do you like the way they apply/the consistency?

1,045 Replies
testing