cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

Last unnude of February is Touch in Sol's Metallist Liquid Foil Lipstick in Penny. 

IMG_20170228_214922_164.jpg

Last unnude of the month is ofcourse a sephora cream lip stain, in the shade vintage rosewood. It shows up bit  red on camera but in person I feel it is darker, a touch more brown.

Screenshot_20170228-194447.jpg

Final unnude for February! Wearing "Plath" by KVD.  Bite brioche is on the cheeks and eyes!

unnude.jpg

That shade is so pretty 😍

@j9palasio Thank you! At first I thought it was a bit too dark and brown on me but a lot of people gave compliments and said it suited my skin so I was like alright, I'll rock it then 😄 

On last UnNude for February-  colourpop tiny chum from the Hello Kitty collection

tinychum2.jpg 

I know I said I had so many shades I still wanted to use but instead of using the ones I had, I went to Sephora and picked up a new one today. 😄 This is the Bite Lip Pencil in 022 all over. It's a very easy to wear rosey neutral.

IMG_20170227_232045_764.jpg

I missed the whole month, but kept meaning to join in!

today: Chanel Allure Matte Ink in Amouroux

IMG_0047.JPG

tonight: Bite Molasses

IMG_0052.JPG

Wearing KVD lovesick liquid lipstick. Probably not really an unnude but its the closest I found for today (I have another interview so I dont want to go too brown on my lips).

IMG_1044.JPG

So pretty on you!

Today's lip was Shiseido Perfect lip in RD750/Harmony. I really like the formula - so hydrating and opaque in one swipe! 

Screenshot_20170226-223519.jpg

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I posted but it's been nice to see everyone's amazing nude lip colors. My loves list keeps growing 😉

Im wearing a mix of colors here; MAC lip liner in "Have to have it" (one of my all time favorite colors that is now discontinued) and NudeStix "Soul" a coral nude. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend 🙂

IMG_2163.JPG

Wearing Bite Beauty Brioche multistick today both on my lips and a bit on my cheeks 🙂

bitebrioche.jpg

@sabrinas gorgeous! how would you compare Brioche to Almond? This one seems a tad browner but I can't tell ir it's just the lighting

@whitepolkydots Almond is darker and has more of a reddish undertone! I think Brioche pulls a bit more brown but it still also has some plummy undertones. They are close though! 

Maybelline Touch of Spice (it's such a comfortable matte formula)

image.jpeg

I see this being compared to all the "trendy" MLBB colors.. pretty!

Colour pop Magic wand 

magicwand4.jpg

This is a gorgeous color on you and I love that rose gold eyeliner! 

A beautiful nude on you! The formula looks so silky smooth

3 Replies
testing