cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

For $6 you can't beat it 😄 

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Do Me Baby

top: DMB (Chestnut Rose) vs Dolce Vita Pencil (Dusty Rose)

bottom: DMB vs KVD Cathedral (Coco Rose)

FullSizeRender (1).jpg 

Today my jcp had one mini multistick left! Here it is in Almond 🙂

IMG_1021.JPG

This shade looks FAB on you!!!

@sabrinas this is a great shade on you! I'm glad you were able to redeem it 🙂

I had one of those abscent moments today when I rubbed my eye without realizing I was wearing Mascara 😂 So today's picture is half face. UD liquid lipstick Amulet from recent promo.

Spoiler
IMG_5693.JPG

@fatimamummy Hehe I'm guilty of this too. When this happens I rub the other eye so I have a matching set of smokey messy eyes 😉

Lol @trishavt You are smart girl, I'll do the same next time 😉

Amulet is beautiful on you. I love the shade. The formula is alright- on me it didn't wear too well.

I am not a fan of this formula either, it isn't long lasting like other liquid lipsticks and doesn't feel as light weight either.

Since it is a pain to remove shimmery gloss without making a mess, I'll cheat and say my unnude for today is Bite Beauty Oyster Pearl 😉

Screenshot_20170224-163143.jpg

@Anewxa this was made for you! It's such a gorgeous metallic sheen. 

WOW that looks so good!!!!!

Edit: I tweaked my lip colour a bit after dinner, I applied the Bobbi Brown lipstick in Sandwash Pink with a touch of Oyster on the middle of the lip. Screenshot_20170224-193537.jpg

OMG it is stunning @Anewxa Your first pic made me think no way I can pull Oyster but this one, I am sold again.

@Anewxa this is my favorite of the shades!!! Beautiful pic all those sparkles are hard to get in the picture

Wearing Stila Carmello today!

IMG_0974.JPG

Pretty! just did a dupe search-  may need to wear colourpop magic wand tomorrow 

Tom Ford Richard from yesterday 

richard7.jpg

Very pretty! This is a great color on you @moxiepancakes 🙂

Just basic today, MLBB again lol. Nudestix in Belle

IMG_0946.JPG

1 Reply
testing