cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

@unfungirl Thank You! 

@Fedele13 Gorgeous on you! I tried this and it was a bit too pinky against my skin (which im not a huge fan of) but I LOVE it on you!

@sabrinas Thank You!  I've noticed it looking more pink on others that have posted pics in the past. One of those colors that definitely changes on people.

It is such a pretty colour , I am going to get it soon 🙂

@fatimamummy I think it will look beautiful on you!! It will go nicely with your complexion. 

Gorgeous as usual! @Fedele13

@lyravega Thank you! Much appreciated! 

Gorgeous colour, it brightens your entire face 😉

The MJ liquid lipsticks are intriguing to me. How's the formula @Fedele13? Do they dry down or transfer?

@Melissa136 Thank you! The formula doesn't dry down and it does transfer. It's more like a cream lipstick. I blotted it down after applying, the color still stayed strong and lasted well through drinking coffee and wore evenly after having lunch. I could have gone without touching up but I did and it should now last through dinner. 

Beautiful color @Fedele13!! 💕

Thank You! @angel7594

Very pretty- I love your hair!

@jesscheems Thank You! 😊

Marc Jacobs So Sofia applied by blotting with my finger.

Unnude white.JPG

It is a very flattering pink on you @jozkid

Now, that's an interesting take on this one. Love it! Such a flattering shade on you, @jozkid !

Thanks @lyravega! I know, it's such a bright shade, but if you kind of dab it on with your finger it ends up being very sheer and soft. 

Perfect wash of colour @jozkid!

Your skin= flawless!!!

Marc Jacob's Infamous.

Spoiler
IMG_5547.JPG
6 Replies
testing