cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

PERFECTION! @Anonymous

@Anonymous - This color looks so nice on you!

Almost wore Anna today, @Anonymous ! But, she's so dark on me. I wanted something lighter and brighter for this very spring-y day we're having here... She looks great on you!

NARS Audacious Anita today.

Anita.jpg

Anonymous Insider

One of my favorites @lyravega

You wear her so well💕

Another bold unnude today.

Sephora Cream Lip Stain #39 Frozen Strawberry

IMG_0513.JPG

Anonymous Insider

The name does not fit at all but the shade is stunning on you @k617

Not what I'd imagine a frozen strawberry to actually look like, but I love this on you!! @k617

Haha no @sabrinas, I think in one of my other posts gushing about how I love these new colours in the lip stain range, that my only complaint is that Sephora did a horrible job of naming them!!

If I think of a real frozen strawberry, it'd a deepened berry red! This is a redder version of KVD Sanctuary. I swatched them side by side and the difference is minimal.

Thank you! 🙂

Heres my un-nude for the day! Peyote by UD 🙂

IMG_0751.JPG

Gorgeous lipcolour! You look effortlessly cute @sabrinas

Geez @sabrinas, you're so pretty....

So pretty!  Your whole look is on point!

Anonymous Insider

I like the shimmer with this lip💕 @sabrinas

My unnude for today is Bite Enoki. TBH when I first purchased it I wasn't sure how much wear I would get from something this pale, but I really like it. The yellow undertone makes it kinda quirky 😊 

Spoiler
IMG_7373.JPG

i love this colour on you @mochapj! i'm digging your eye makeup too ❤️

@Mochapj - Wow!  This lip color is meant for you!  I love your whole look!

Anonymous Insider

You look absolutely fabulous today! The mod makeup and black and white is on a whole other level. @Mochapj

I LOVE your makeup here! You look stunning! Wow! @Mochapj

Thanks @sabrinas! I'm quite fond of it too 🙂

Ok so I wasn't able to post yesterday but day two's unnude was brought to you by Colourpop's Ultra Metallic Lip in Flitter. Today, I'm going for more of a deep brown lip color by wearing Colourpop's Ultra Metallic Lip in Zebra. The picture in the spoiler shows the first three shades that I've worn for this challenge.

Spoiler
IMG_20170208_0745145.jpg
3 Replies
testing