cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

201702061249834502.jpg

Day 1: Tom Ford's Bare Peach ft. a cameo by Holly the curious pom.

Ignore the weird blurry spots on the right. I tried a wide selfie feature on my phone just to see how it worked and didn't realize this happened. But I'm keeping it because dog.  

@kso1225,  So pretty!  🙂

Thank you @tsavorite 🙂 You're so sweet!

Looks like the perfect peach lip I was looking for ❤️

That looks so beautiful on you!  I don't have this one but might "need" it!

Thank you @meganlisa! I love Bare Peach. It's effortless yet not boring IMO.

So pretty!! 

Thank you! Heart

Love this challenge too! Sorry for all my challenge thread spamming 😋

Was playing around with the colour IQ nude selections on the model closest to my colouring and found so many new lippes added to my loves, lots of Bare Minerals Gen Nude range. I need to win a lottery. 

Todays un-nude is my absolute favourite of all time Nars Dolce Vita lipstick ❤

Spoiler
IMG_0252.JPG

That color os gorgeous on you!

Pssst... If you enter the Beauty Board sweepstakes going on right now you can win a $500 Sephora gift card and a ton of KVD ELLs. Just sayin 🙂 

Thanks for the tip @KatieBT I'm always up for the chance to win some pretties! 

Yes! This is one of my all time favorites as well.  I'm terrible at pairing lip and eye looks so I love colors like this that just go with anything.  I know the Audacious line gets all the love these days, but I still love the original line.

I love the original line too with the classic rubber packaging! @kso1225

My Nudes and Un-nudes are mostly on the pink side. Today's Un-nude is Marc Jacob's KissKiss BangBang applied with a light hand.

Spoiler
IMG_5301.JPG

Wow! I so love KKBB on you, @fatimamummy ! This one is truly a great chameleon of lipsticks! Looks so different on everyone, but it looks so beautiful on everyone!

Thank you @Smeegle @StyleLynn @EmmyLove I love this colour and have stocked it when they offered it as a point perk 😉

@fatimamummy this looks beautiful on you. ive had this lipstick sitting in my cart for awhile and after seeing it on you i am swiftly proceeding to checkout!

you're gorge!! 🙂

This lipstick is one of my favourites! It looks so different on everyone. Beautiful 🙂

I love me a good un-nude LOL

Today I chose Indecent Proposal from the NARSxSarah Moon holiday collab.

Spoiler
IMG_7300.JPG

It looks a little darker in the picture than it does IRL, but it gives me the color my natural lip turns when I am cold (aka my 'dead girl' nude)

@Mochapj  What is the blush you are wearing?  It looks like such a clear, cool pink on you. 

5 Replies
testing