lecia1167

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster is amazing!

I finally got around to trying this, and let me tell you, it is so moisturizing and light on your lips. And it gives a nice amount of color, enough to wear as a lightly colored lipstick.

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=TARTE%20LipSurgence%E2%84%A2%20Lip%20Luster...

ry22

Re: Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster is amazing!

I love it :smileyhappy: Even when the actual glitter wears off, I'm left with a nice stain. I have the color Achiote, which one do you have?

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

Yours has glitter? I didn't see those. I have Pouty Berry.

snowshoe

I love the idea, but Tarte's lip-stains dry out my lips like crazy.  I think I'm sensitive to one of the ingredients.

Urbie

(0) Hearts

Mine too!  I have no idea why :smileysad:  I use Fresh Sugar minis in different tints instead- the staying power is not as great, but they don't make my lips sad.

kso1225

(0) Hearts

They dry out my lips too! I have no idea how because they feel so moisturizing when I put them on.  I have tons of them because I bought a set and I can only wear them once in awhile.

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

Was it this one? Because it isn't a stain at all. I think it's really not described properly. It's more of a balm.

DiVWA

I tend to stay away from shimmers and shines for my lips, but the Tarte Lip Tints are really nice. Same design. Great colors. Love it. I cannot wear regular lipsticks at all, so have tried various crayons. Tarte's is one of the best.

Plantgarden

Agree!  I like this product from a little color/stain and it really helps that it is a twist up!

I hate wasting product in my sharpener. :smileysad:

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

Totally agreed! Why don't they twist them up? Then I can dig out the rest at the bottom.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • ry22
    • kso1225
    • Urbie
    • snowshoe
    • lecia1167
    • Plantgarden