Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Hello there, my pretties! Are we ready for spring yet? I am not necessarily ready for sun ( 😄 ), but I know I'm ready to bust out some bright colors and create my own spring magic. Rules are - there are no rules. ( Except - you must have fun! That's obligatory! ) We do feel like brights and pastels during the spring most of the time, but you do whatever you feel like doing. You do you! Try to go through your stash, and introduce us to a new pretty each day. If brights are not your cup of tea, this challenge is an excellent way to try to, well - challenge yourself. 😉 But, they are not a must.

We are planning on doing this all spring long! Please, feel free to stop by whenever. 😉

So...

Keep calm and put your lipstick on! 😉

upload_8478920020473871788.jpg

upload_7838631952257043325.jpg

upload_4697677217639393330.jpg

My plan ( and goal ) is to shop my own stash. No buying new lipsticks, just giving some love to all my neglected lovelies. Let's see how will that go...

Lipstick Playground thread is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Lipstick-Playground/m-p/2020866#M18488

Re: Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

WOW !

I know, right!

Oldie but goodie. Was sporting NARS Lodhi the other day. Love everything about it!

Beautiful color @lyravega! ❤️

Two colors today...1st, ColourPop Ultra Metallic Lip in Dirty Bird. I have mixed feelings on this one. The color is very light, but incredibly bright. Almost neon on me. I'm not sure if this kind of color would look better with darker makeup. 

2nd, Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lipstick Pigment in Rose B4 Bros. This is definitely more my kind of color. I like that the finish is a bit glossy too.

The purple drew me in! Such a gorgeous color and perfect for the season. 

Ooooo, I love that first one, @vegchililover78 ! Such a pretty, unique shade! The second one is also a beauty! I love them both on you!

Nars Charlotte Gainsbourg Lip Tint in Promise. I picked it up in store today since Sephora was having that Rouge event with the free clutch (which is really more like a laptop bag). It's definitely one of those lipsticks that looks way different on me than it does on swatches I saw online. I'm liking the plush texture.

IMG_4278.JPG

Very pretty, @txcatx !

These berry-toned shades look amazing on you @txcatx!!

Beautiful color on you @txcatx! 💕

ColourPop Ultra Metallic Lip in Sanwishes 

This is perfection, @vegchililover78 ! That color was made for you! Love the whole look!

The name hurts my soul but that's a great color.  You look so fab @vegchililover78!   

Thank you! @michelleshops

I attended a wedding over the weekend and wore Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in Bauhau5.  Don't mind my hair, I was running late and hopped in the car with clips in to hold the curl.  My SO waited for about 15 minutes to ask if that was how I was wearing my hair lol.

IMG_5230.JPG

It looks great on you, @missjeanie ! One of my favs! Love that color.

Wow that color is awesome! I usually go for the nude lip but that is beautiful 

I always forget what a great color Bauhau5 is, it looks lovely on you!

Thanks @malday and @Kim888 !

FullSizeRender.jpg

Wearing Marc Jacobs Shush Blush, my new favorite pink!

3 Replies
testing